Cruisers 2022 Absolute 50 boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
This Absolute 50 Fly’s uncompromisingly angular look is accentuated by its expansive areas of glass in both the hull and superstructure. The interior looks bright and feels spacious, with a beautiful color scheme of glossy dark oak veneers contrasting with matte light oak, and sanded oak floors with a sawcut finish. Cheat lines emphasize the already pretty generous headroom—a full 6 feet 5 inches in the saloon, and 6 feet 2 inches in the midships master cabin. The beds are full-size—a king and a queen in the owner’s and VIP suites, while even the twins in the third cabin are 6 feet 4 inches long.
This boat also comes with many upgrades professionally installed that all seasoned boaters will appreciate.
– Fiberglass hardtop with sliding hatch
– Extra helm seat on flybridge, (2) total
– Flybridge wet bar with sink / refrigerator
– Flybridge BBQ with ice maker
– Flybridge chain counter
– Solid teak covered flybridge steps
– Electric privacy curtain
– Engine room cockpit cameras
– Cockpit sunbathing cushion with backrests
– Teak cockpit decking
– Teak cockpit table with cover
Electronics and Navigation
– GPS upgrade (2) 16" displays lower helm, (1) flybridge
– Volvo software package, cruise control, trip computer, single lever, low speed, maneuvering joystick
– Radar open array
– Auto pilot
– VHF with DSC
– Trim tabs
– Fusion radio with iPod iPhone slot, USB port
– Double racor fuel - pre-filters with dashboard monitor
– (3 ) Stateroom, (2) head layout
– Crew quarters with head and air conditioner
– (3) TV's one in each stateroom
– Refrigerator in Master
– Starboard side manual door to deck
– Custom electric sliding glass between galley/ sofa
– Oak floor galley entry, stairs and hall
– Electrical windshield wipers/ washers
– Double leather sliding captain seat at lower helm
– Dimmer ceiling lights throughout
– Salon TV on electric lift
– Air conditioning, Tropical 60,000 BTU
– Washer/ dryer combo
– Lower windshield dodger
– Elite decor package
– Black accent side deck windows
– Wine cooler, salon
– Audio premium package
– Hydraulic swim platform with solid teak floor with lander
– Open rail for side access
– Lights along flooring, deck bridge, (2) underwater lights, (2) mooring lights, decorative report lights
– Bow thruster
– Euro color bow sunbathing cushions with adjustable back rests
– Port starboard fuel fills
– Bow sofa with cushions
– Speakers with controls in bow off bridge stereo
– Anchor winch with chain, anchor
– (2) Cable master 50 AMP with remote
– Propeller rope cutters
– Seakeeper 6
– 21.5kw Onan generator
– Volvo ACP, anti cross over kit, Galvanic isolator
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Absolute 50 Flybridge is truly the ‘Absolute Achievement’ thanks to an excellent balance of size and functionality that nurtures the comfort of your guests. Dynamic and innovative, this yacht decidedly captivates your senses through elegant color combinations, fine materials, and exquisite finishing touches.
The exterior lines highlight the wide, uninterrupted windows created from Absolute’s inventive reduction in the typical pillars. This has equally benefited the lower deck cabin windows which are similarly without obstruction. Opportunities for relaxation outdoors are abundant, highlighted by the comfortable and versatile aft cockpit that is directly connected to the galley. The sofa is easily converted into a large sunpad for soaking in the warm sunshine. The flybridge area, among the largest space for yachts in this class, offers a large table surrounded by a sofa. In addition, it also features a full galley space, a helm with double seating, and another comfortable sun lounger. The third sunbathing area is located at the bow, easily accessible through a pleasant and well-protected walkway.
The exterior lines of the 50 FLY are a chromatic contrast characterized by the main deck interior which is bright, airy, and finely furnished. On the left side of the entrance, the galley is equipped with practical countertop space for food preparation, as well as plenty of storage for longer cruises. An electrically sliding glass can open up the aft cockpit to the galley which allows for easy serving to guests.
The furniture in the salon has been redesigned to offer stowage space, maximize the interior volume, and provide a comfortable place to relax after a long day in the sun. Furthermore, large sofas, furnishings, new air conditioning systems, and the entertainment area contribute to making the onboard experience truly delightful. The main deck helm station is ergonomic, well-equipped, has a, opening side doorthat is particularly helpful when maneuvering, and a complete controls for the yacht.
Located midship on the lower deck, the full-beam master cabin is very spacious, refined with elegant color combinations, and equipped with big storage spaces. It offers an incredible view of the sea thanks to two side unobstructed windows. The en-suite head is lavishly decorated with the finest materials possible. The VIP cabin also covers the entire beam of the boat. It is comfortable and bright with an ensuite head that has double access from both the stateroom and the companionway. Finally, the third guest cabin has two berths and a walk-in closet. The aft crew cabin can be easily used for extra guests if desired.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Check out our guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.