Flybridge 2024 Absolute Navetta 52 boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
THE PLEASURE OF SAILING, GLIDING OVER THE SEA
Fifty-two feet of pure Absolute innovation, featuring unsurpassed comfort and elegance while at harmony with the sea.
This boat offers significantly higher livability than that found on other similarly sized yachts, without giving up performance or reliability.
The fly area has a well-equipped helm area surrounded by sofas, an outdoor galley with a comfortable dining table, and a panoramic terrace. At the bow, you find spacious, modular sun loungers that are highly versatile and encourage socializing.
Inside the main salon, the 360-degree view makes you almost feel surrounded by picturesque windows displaying the ocean. The decor is elegant and refined, the spacious galley is well-equipped, and can be connected to the cockpit to create a functional open space that overlooks the water.
The helm station is modern and ergonomic, integrated with EmpirBus home automation technology, and equipped with a comfortable side door to ensure full autonomy of the shipowner, even during maneuvering operations.
Thanks to the Volvo Penta IPS propulsion system, the performance is excellent and the fuel consumption is reduced.
– Starboard Deck Access, Manual Door Opening
– Comfort Driving Seat on Flybridge
– Full Crew Cabin Aft with Head Stall Shower
– Fiberglass T-Top on Flybridge Ceiling in Microfiber Grey, Lighting SS Handrail
– Third Mooring Station in Cockpit
– Privacy Electric Sunshade
– Cream Color Bow Sundeck Cushions with Quick Dry Foam Pearl Grey Covers
– GPS Chart Plotter w/ ( 2 ) 16" Screens in the Hall ( 2 ) 12" Screens on the Flybridge
– Leather Ottoman
– Second 7" EVC Screen on Flybridge
– Crew Quarters Air Conditioning
– Audio Package, Salon Cockpit Party Mode
– Bow Thruster
– TV in 3rd Stateroom
– Bed Covers Linens, Crew
– Wine Cooler in Salon
– Bed Covers, Off White Linens
– Glass Entry Door w/ Cabinet Electric Window
– Leather Sofas Salon
– Sand Grey-Colour Durmast Oak Floor with Saw cut Effect in Lower Cabins
– Woven Roman Blinds, Salon Cabins
– Flybridge Solid Teak Covered Flooring
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Check out our guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.