Bowrider 2017 Bayliner VR 5 boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
SEAS THE BAY
is a sporty, fun, comfortable, versatile and nicely performing day cruiser. Her only owners are considerate and conscientious with her care. She has been lightly used on the Upper Chesapeake, kept in a protected slip during season and resting on a trailer during off season.
She is in step-aboard condition and is receiving her Spring 2023 cleaning and commissioning in late March with launching in April.
About The Bayliner VR5 20
The VR5 builds on Bayliner’s proven V-bottom runabout heritage, while adding form and function. Forward, the boat employs Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward™ design, which carries the full 8 feet of beam further forward in the boat than has been traditionally done. The self-bailing cockpit features Bayliner’s AftAdvantage™ design that increases the aft seating area by extending it to the aft most point of the running surface, then adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This keeps the platform apart from the usable interior space, rather than encroaching on it—regardless of whether you choose outboard or sterndrive power. The result is a boat that maximizes space and value like never before.
– BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
– Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design.
– The integrated swim platform and optional platform extension is positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
Performance : Boating Magazine September 2016
As for performance, the 200 hp MerCruiser 4.5L engine in our test boat helped the VR5 climb onto plane in 4.5 seconds and race to 30 mph in 9.2 seconds. With two adults on board and a full tank of fuel, we pushed the boat to a top speed of 46.1 mph. More important, the V-hull — which tapers to 20 degrees of deadrise at the transom — felt predictable in tight turns at 30 mph and handled a light wind chop on the lake without any uncomfortable pounding. Should any water splash into the cockpit, Bayliner built in a self-bailing liner to quickly whisk the water overboard. A second benefit to the self-bailing liner is that when you take the VR5 home for the day, you can hose it off and all the water will drain overboard. Safe, secure and spacious — three words that help to define the VR5.
– Beverage Holders (6)
– Bow Seating
– Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
– Grab Handles (6)
– Helm Bucket Seat - Swivels 180°
– In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
– Lockable Glove Box - Port
– Waterproof 120-Watt AM/FM Stereo/Controller w/Inputs for iPod mp3
– Ample and well positioned storage
– 12V Accessory Outlet
– 12V Horn
– Instrumentation: Speedometer, Volt, Fuel, Tachometer, Trim Gauge
– Padded Steering Wheel
– Rack Pinion Power Steering
– Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim Tilt Switch in Handle
– Tilt Steering
Hull & Deck
– 12V Navigation Lights
– Bow and Transom Eyes (3)
– Non-Skid Fiberglass Floor
– Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
– Mooring Cleats (6)
– Safety Handholds
– Stainless Steel Tow Ring
– Vinyl Gunwale Molding
– Wraparound Windshield (No Side Wings) w/Safety Glass Opening Center Section (Replaced in 2022)
– Bluetooth stereo with 4 speakers
– (2) Batteries
– Battery Switch (Replaced 2022)
– 12V Blower
– Bilge Pump
Canvas & Cushions
– Full bow cover
– Full cockpit cover
– Bow cushions
– Cockpit cushions
– Stern platform cushions/sun pad
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Discover the benefits, top brands, and more. Read all about this popular boat style. What are Bowrider boats good for? Reasons to buy a Bowrider. The best Bowrider boat brands and much more.