Flybridge 2017 Beneteau Monte Carlo MC5 W/seakeeper boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
" Off Site " is the boat that reflects its name very well. Any owner will rapidly discover that the MC5 will be a big motivation for travel and leisure.
Beneteau is one of the biggest yacht builders on the planet and has established its name over the past 100 years of boat building. The Monte Carlo MC5 is one of its best sellers for good reason.
The Montecarlo MC5 is a fast-performer, with a top speed of almost 30 knots. It combines pod-driven fuel efficiency with good boat handling even in sloppy ocean conditions. Added to her natural stability at planing speed, the owner has upgraded this model with a Seakeeper Gyro Stabilizer for sensitive guests to provide ultimate comfort, especially while at anchor.
The Bow Thruster and Joystick will quickly provide any novice with confidence for docking and the luxurious state rooms, salon and spacious flying bridge will be a fantastic asset for trips to the Florida Keys and the Bahamas.
– Twin Volvo Penta D6-400 Diesel Engines
– Air Conditioning
– Seakeeper 6 Gyro Stabilizer
– Hydraulic Swim Platform with flush lifting Tender Supports
– Generator 9KW Onan
– Bow thruster
– Joystick for Easy Docking
– Teak laid cockpit and platform
Reserve a showing to see the boat and confirm her sea keeping abilities with a trial run.
– The cockpit is covered in gorgeous teak that continues into the galley and down to the hydraulic swim platform. The platform has a capacity of approximate 750 lbs.
– There is no shortage of seating in the area and the retractable awning allows you to enjoy being outdoors in the shade.
– Just below the cockpit seating you will find access to the crew cabin.
– The side decks are wide and safe with a high bow rail all the way around.
– As you enter through the solid, 3-piece door from the cockpit the teak sole continues into the spacious galley. The doors open completely to create a very inviting space.
– The galley is finished in brushed oak cabinetry and solid surface countertops.
– She features a 2- burner Kenyon cooktop, Danby microwave, Vitrifrigo icemaker/freezer and 2 freezer drawers. NOTE: The dishwasher was removed and replaced with an additional refrigerator.
– The galley has tons of storage space including glass and dish ware storage above the refrigeration drawers and a "lazy susan" style shelf system in the corner cabinet.
– Just forward of the galley you will find the expansive salon with comfortable seating for up to 8 adults.
– The owner chose the best leather material offered by Beneteau for the sofas and accented it nicely with a beautiful hi-lo leather table that opens up to create a dining area for the whole salon.
– On the port and starboard sides you will find electric windows that allow for air flow through the lower helm and salon/galley areas.
– The main doors have the optional retractable screen to enjoy the breeze and avoid the bugs.
– Just behind the starboard love seat there is a 32 inch Samsung flat screen also on a hi-lo actuator.
– She has a new Fusion stereo system throughout allowing the owner to adjust the volume and station independently in each area of the vessel with bluetooth capability and satellite music/weather module.
– The lower helm seats 2 comfortably and gives great visibility nearly 365 degrees around. The single-piece windscreen is the main contributing factor to the great visibility.
– She is equipped with IPS 600s and the desirable Joystick which is located just behind the electronic throttle controls.
– The boat is optioned with separate third joystick control in cockpit.
– She is equipped with a full suite of Simrad electronics including two 12 inch touch screen displays at the lower helm and a 12 inch and 9 inch on the upper helm. The plotter, radar, autopilot and forward facing sonar are all integrated into the displays. Just below is the handheld Simrad VHF.
– Just below the Plotter screens is the LCD Volvo display which gives a full readout of all engine data with additional analog gauges and rudder indicator above.
– To starboard on the helm is the optional Quick bow thruster control and Quick chain counter.
– The Lenco trim tab control is just aft of the chain counter.
– As you make your way down the centerline companionway the beautiful brushed oak and plush white carpet continue into the 3 staterooms.
– The VIP is forward and allows for tons of natural light with the 4 port holes and skylight/opening hatch above (both have retractable screens and shades).
– There is no shortage of storage in the VIP with a large hanging locker to port and shelved storage locker to starboard. There are also large storage cabinets above the port holes on the port and starboard sides.
– The island queen berth has custom bedding and decorative pillows.
– The VIP has private access to 1 of 2 heads which features a nice basin sink, teak sole and stall shower.
– The guest stateroom is located to starboard and also has nice natural light with 2 opening port holes and over/under bunks.
– Just aft of the bunks is a nice size hanging locker with Samsung flatscreen and Fusion stereo control above.
– The master stateroom is one of the most impressive areas on the MC5.The waterline windows, both outfitted with opening port holes, lend to tons of natural light and beautiful views.
– The island queen is covered in custom bedding and decorative pillows. To either side of the berth are leather capped night stands and reading lights.
– Outboard of the berth are 2 large sofa/seating areas with storage below.
– There is ample storage throughout including 2 large hanging lockers.
– The en suite head has an impressive separate stall shower with a teak bench and seat.
– There is a beautiful, white basin sink and an opening port hole that allows fresh air into the space.
– Known for the size, the MC5 flybridge is exemplary, resembling one you would find on a much larger vessel. She boasts a seating area for up to 10 guests and a beautiful teak table that expands for dining.
– The sun pad converts to a bench seating area and makes a great forward-facing space to keep the captain company.
– Just aft of the helm is a summer galley with a second grill and freshwater sink. Below there is additional storage and a trash receptacle. Next to the aft sofa is yet another refrigeration box with thermostat.
– The flybridge looks down over the bow sun pads
– IPS 600s - 435 HP
– 13.5 kW Onan generator
– CruiseAir chilled water AC system
– 2 50 Amp shore chords both on Glindenning reels.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
The top boating destination in the world. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.