Center Consoles 2014 Bonadeo 34 WA boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
OFFLINE is an amazing Custom center console. There’s both plenty of space to fish and plenty of room to have the entire family on the boat. A full Garmin package makes navigation a breeze. The bow thruster keeps tight quarters easy. The teak toe rail, helm pod, and covering boards match the custom hull perfectly. Hidden in the console is an air conditioned head and v-berth.
The boat has been meticulously maintained including fresh engine services, detail, varnish, bottom paint, and recent batteries.
– Fresh water wash down
– Raw water wash down
– Fresh water head, with back up raw water valve
– (2) 2000 GPH bilge pumps
– High water alarm
– (4) Battery’s AGM (2 engine, 2 house)
– (2) Under Gunwale, locking rod lockers
– Fwd. Seat\Step with 25 Gallon Cooler
– Fwd. Lounge Seat
– Zip Wake trim tabs
– Central drain system
– Teak Pod
– Teak Toe Rail
– Stainless one-piece rub rail
– Large Tackle Station Aft of Helm Seating
– (2) Side Tackle Stations on Helm Seating
– 50 Gallon Est. Live well in Helm Seating Aft side
– (9) No Bolt Rod Holders in Aft side of Helm Seating
– Garelick Swim Ladder installed in Hull with Fresh Water Flush System
– Hard top with integrated LED running lights
– Pipework by Bausch American Primed and Painted with Imron
– Electric Panel with Spark Suppression Enclosure
– All lighting systems are LED
– Under gunwale LED Lights
– (3) Electric reel outlets
– 18’ Rupp Outriggers
– ProNautic Battery Charger
– Fish-box Pump Out
– Racor fuel water filter-separators
– Mercury Verado Power Steering
– Three-sided enclosure, Hard panel
– Bow Sunshade with Carbon Fiber Poles
– Custom Rod storage
– Transom Combing Hidden Aft. 48” Seat
– Bow Thruster
– Bonadeo® Engine Fresh Water Flush System
– Day head, Fresh water with Raw Water Back-Up Amtico Flooring
– Custom Rod Storage sides and Under Bed
– Queen Berth
– Flat Screen T/V with DVD
– Fresh Water Sink with Corian® Top
– Marine Air A/C with Inverter/Charger-2 Battery’s
– All pumps and machinery housed in separate pump room including Battery’s
Electronics Main Helm:
Ritchie 1000 Compass Fusion Stereo, remote mounted 6 JL Audio 7.7 Marine Speakers JL Audio Amp Garmin 8215 touch Screen’s 2 Each Electronics Custom Overlay Flush Mount Garmin GRID Garmin Bottom Sounder 1 KW Transducer Garmin GPS / WAAS Garmin 4’ Open Array 6 KW Radar Sirius Weather Sirius Stereo Standard VHF with remote mike Digital VHF Antenna Digital FM Antenna Underwater Lights Electronics Interior TV with DVD Fusion Radio
– Owner's Personal Items
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Discover benefits, top brands, and engines in our guide. Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?
The top boating destination in the world. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.