Dual Console 2023 Boston Whaler 240 Vantage boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
The new 240 Vantage is a true do-it-all boat, delivering remarkable versatility and comfort. With an array of smart features for fishing, cruising, beaching, watersports and entertaining, this spacious dual console model is perfect for active families eager to enjoy everything the water has to offer. Plus, it's incredibly low-maintenance and easy to operate, making it a great choice for novice and experienced boaters alike. And with its sleek new flared hull and sharper bow profile, the 240 Vantage is exceptionally stable, safe and seaworthy, no matter what's on the day's agenda.
Yes, you can cut a Boston Whaler in two and drive away in the half with the engine. But unsinkability means more than just the unmatched safety of Unibond™ hull construction. It means smart design, high-quality construction and forward-thinking technology. It means premium experiences and comfort year in and year out, whether you’re fishing, cruising or both. It means having the Core Confidence to take on anything from the shallows to the roughest offshore water without worrying about a thing.
We’re committed to creating boats that are purposefully engineered to be safe, functional and low-maintenance, while they deliver a lifetime of carefree pleasure. Learn how the latest Dauntless models reflect this ideology.
Whalers set the standard not only for their reliable performance and innovative engineering, but also for their style. Our long lists of patents proves it.
Boston Whaler partners with leading suppliers to offer the latest technology and provide the best possible boating experience. Every component on a Boston Whaler is purposefully selected to enhance your time on the water, from the stereo speakers that play your boating soundtrack, to the canvas that provides welcome shade, to the navigation and propulsion equipment that ensures superior performance. By partnering with fellow leaders in the marine industry, Whaler is able to offer the highest quality components available — for the best quality boating experiences imaginable.
Boston Whaler has achieved legendary status by delivering on-water experiences that have exceeded all expectations for 60 years. The legend continues today as customers pass down their Whalers to their children and grandchildren, adding to the vast collection of treasured memories. When you own a Whaler, you’re a part of something special, something decades in the making. A lifetime of fun and a strong community come standard when you’re an owner. Just ask any Whaler enthusiast.
Owning a Whaler means so much more than owning a boat; it means gaining access to an incomparable on-water lifestyle. Discover the fullness of the #WhalerLife, and add your moments and memories to the mix.
A tender boat’s primary purpose is to ferry passengers and supplies to and from a larger boat. Often referred to as a “dinghy,” a tender can be as simple as a rowboat or a rigid inflatable boat (RIB), or as sophisticated as powerboat. A tender generally features a shallow draft so it can safely go ashore while the larger boat stays out at anchor.
To serve its function well, a tender boat must also be easily towable, unfailingly reliable and comfortable for passengers. After all, the tender sets the tone for a day on the water; the right tender can enhance that day greatly.
Built to withstand the rigors of hauling and towing on long ocean voyages, Boston Whalers will never crack or cave under heavy use. Professional captains around the world rave about Whaler features like pressure-rated tow eyes, premium components and low-maintenance operation.
As a tender boat, a Boston Whaler Super Sport is a versatile, reliable option, offering a spacious layout to accommodate multiple passengers, and purposeful amenities for fishing, cruising and lounging. Whaler’s legendary quality sets them far above a typical dinghy, making it easy to choose between inflatable and Unsinkable.
Boston Whaler provides the safest, easiest to own, most exciting boats on the water. Since our founding over 60 years ago, we have conceived and built peerless designs that meet boaters’ diverse and changing needs. Only Whaler can bring you a legendary, innovative boat that is engineered for a lifetime of enjoyment and dependability. Only Whaler can bring you the Unsinkable Legend™.
The true legend of a Whaler lies in the possibilities it empowers, the enjoyment it evokes. With a storied history and a forward-looking present, Boston Whaler is in a class all its own. Here’s where Boston Whaler came from and where it’s headed.
The man behind the Unsinkable Legend™ was always pushing boundaries—from his out-of-the-box ideas to his torture tests proving Whaler’s toughness.
Our future looks nothing short of dazzling. Improved facilities and technology have allowed for more and larger boats—including the flagship 420 Outrage.
This monstrous earth mover makes waves and rocky shorelines seem kind of wimpy. Every Whaler is built for maximum durability, dependability and structural soundness, so you can tackle any water with absolute confidence.
Boston Whaler has delivered for decades what no other boat can. When boats were expected simply to float, Boston Whaler proved they could be unsinkable. Where most fishing boats lack comfort, and most pleasure boats lack fishing features, Boston Whaler proves you can have both at the most premium level. No matter what initially pulls you to the water – fishing, cruising, or water sports – your Whaler will draw you back over and over again.
Light blue gelcoat hull (Sides)
Light blue gelcoat underside of H/T
Blue canvas - Optional
Vacu-flush head w/pumpout O/B discharge
White rubrail with SS insert
SS windshield cap
Stbd utility center
Battery charging system
Nav pkg, Deluxe electronics Simrad single
VHF radio (Simrad)
Active engine trim
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 240 Vantage is a true “do-it-all” boat, delivering remarkable versatility and comfort. With an array of smart features for fishing, cruising, beaching, watersports and entertaining, this spacious dual console model is perfect for active families eager to enjoy everything the water has to offer. Plus, it’s incredibly low-maintenance and easy to operate, making it a great choice for novice and experienced boaters alike. And with its sleek flared hull and sharper bow profile, the 240 Vantage is exceptionally stable, safe and seaworthy, no matter what’s on the day’s agenda.
– Family-friendly layout with optional cockpit prep center
– Convertible portside lounge seating adjusts to multiple configurations
– Redesigned bow available with both windlass and boarding ladder
– Portside console includes head and sink for all-day comfort
– Optional integrated hardtop provides additional weather protection
– Intuitive helm station available with stylish new glass dash
– Fishing features include convenient rod storage accessible via the bow, a centerline fishbox and an optional aft livewell
– All hardware 316-L stainless steel
– All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
– 26” interior freeboard
– 8” stainless steel cleats – bow (2), stern with stainless steel hawse pipes (2), pop-up spring line (2)
– Anchor storage
– Bow and stern eyes
– Cockpit coaming bolsters
– Cockpit courtesy lights – dual color blue/white
– Covered telescoping swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail
– Drink holders (8)
– Extended integral swim platform with recessed telescoping dive ladder and grab rail
– Gunnel mounted stainless steel rod holders (4)
– Heavy-duty rub rail
– Insulated in floor fishbox with overboard drain and compression latches, midship
– Motorwell drains (2)
– Self-bailing cockpit sole
– Stainless steel grab rails
– Stern stainless steel hawse pipes with drink holders (2)
– Transom door with stainless steel latch
– 12-V receptacle
– Bow bolsters
– Bow cushions with backrests
– Bow walkthrough block off panel
– Drink holders (4)
– Fiberglass lids with latches (3)
– Integrated centerline bow cooler (50 qt)
– Recessed storage / cup holder compartment
– USB receptacle
– Welded stainless steel forward grab rails
– 12V receptacle
– Access panel to electronics
– Cast stainless steel steering wheel with urethane grip
– Dash visor
– Drink holders (2)
– Electronics mounting surface
– Helm and companion footrests
– Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
– Storage bucket
– Tempered glass windshield
– Trash door
– Windshield wiper (starboard)
– Dash visor
– Interior light
– Lockable entry door
– Molded sink with drain
– Portable head with pump-out
– Stainless steel grab rail
– Stainless steel storage hooks (2)
– Bow seating area with lounge backrests (port and starboard)
– Convertible port lounge seat with storage
– Custom helm seat with high/low pedestal
– Fold-out stern seat with backrest
– Bow anchor locker with drain and anchor storage rack
– Captain’s pocket storage w/ USB outlet (starboard)
– Console storage with stainless steel latch
– Head storage compartment
– Insulated in floor fishbox with overboard drain and compression latches (45 gal) midship
– Insulated centerline bow cooler with overboard drain
– Port and starboard bow storage lockers with overboard drains
– Bow Storage pocket w/ cup holders (4) and USB outlet (port)
– Tip out storage in starboard gunnel
– 250 V8 DTS Black Mercury FourStroke engine with hydraulic power steering
– Automatic bilge pump
– Dual battery trays with switch
– Electric horn
– Engine fuel/water separator
– Freshwater system (18 gallons) with cockpit sink sprayer and head sink sprayer
– Fuel tank (111 gallons) (plastic with barrier coat)
– LED navigation lights
– Recessed electric trim tabs with indicators
– SmartCraft deluxe gauge package
– Stainless steel propeller
– Tilt steering
– Transducer mount area
– Vessel view mobile
Check out our guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.