Express Cruiser 1995 Cabo 35 Express Sportfish boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
1995 Cabo 35 Express Sport Fishing
PRICED BELOW RECENT SURVEY
This 1995 Cabo 35 Express is Super Clean, very well maintained and ready to fish! This Express Saltwater Fishing with covered upper and lower helms, has not only been well maintained and upgraded when needed, it is also comfortable and well-appointed for the whole family.
New upgrades in the past few years include:
– New after coolers, oil coolers, gear coolers, turbo chargers, injectors, exhaust manifold, oil pan and more (45k) - 2018
– Phaser Generator - New 2016
– All new electronics - 2020
– Bottom paint - 2022
– Sea Deck installed on upper helm - 2022
– Updated Upholstery - 2018
– Added fishing gear and gear storage
– Engines and cooling systems completely gone through recently
Seller says get it sold before the season is over at asking price, and he will take the buyer out on their first fishing trip!
Manufacturer Provided Description
Created by the boat building team of Henry Mohrschaldt and Michael Howarth, the same craftsman selected by Fortune Magazine for building one of the top 100 products in the world, the Cabo 35 Express is a benchmark in design, construction, and performance. As an offshore powerboat racer, Dick Ornstein knows that it takes a masterful blend of design and construction to achieve a high level of performance. When it came time to purchase a sportfisher for his personal use, he chose Cabo for just those reasons. Opt for the turbo charged and after-cooler 435 hp (422 shaft hp) Caterpillar V-8 diesel, and the Cabo 35 Express has a top speed of more than 40 mph at 2750 rpm. Even more important in the real world, however, is that the Cabo Express can eat up the miles at a comfortable cruising speed of 33 mph and still have a range of nearly 350 miles. This combination of speed and range gets the Cabo 35 to a faraway fishing ground fast and allows it to stay longer than any comparable boat. Whether you're backing down on a billfish, spinning to stay with tuna, or firewalling the throttles to head for new fishing grounds, the Cabo 35 Express responds instantly to helm and engines.
This sportfish express is the perfect size for family or tournament fishing. Do not let the hull age give you assumptions, this boat looks, feels and behaves like a much newer vessel. The current owner has had her for over 7 years and has upgraded and maintained her to be always ready for any day when the bite is good. This is not a dock sitter. When the owner is away, it is maintained by a skipper, so it is never neglected.
With its large, well laid out cockpit, 4 to 5 people can rod fish comfortably. With the outriggers, mounted teaser reels, upper helm tower, extra tackle storage, large bait freezer and tuna door she performs very well in the tournaments. Along with a 13’ beam on a nice plaining hull, she handles the seas comfortably. With the twin, well serviced 435HP Cats, she gets there fast without burning a boatload of fuel.
The covered lower helm and one step up from the cockpit seating makes for an enjoyable trip for everyone whether it be for a ride down the ICW, or out for deep sea fishing.
The below deck cabin is larger than you would expect on a boat this size and well appointed, enough so that a weekend in the Bahamas will be comfortable.
– L-Shaped settee with cream colored upholstery
– Custom wood top café table
– AC/DC panel
– Cruisnair 12,000 BTU AC with heat option
– (3) Opening port lights
– Teak and Holly sole
– Fusion 400 stereo
– LED lighting
– Wet head with vacuflush electric head (fresh water)
– Rod storage
– Cabinet storage/bar cabinet
– Corian counter top
– One-Burner stove top
– Stainless steal sink
– Storage cabinets
– (5) Storage drawers
– Separated from cabin via privacy curtain
– Double side berth
– Dressing seat
– Overhead opening hatch
– Sony TV
– LED lighting
– (6) Storage cabinets
– (3) Storage drawers
– Large, well laid out for fishing cockpit
– Under cover lower helm area with seating for 6
– Clear Eisinglass (zippered, so can be opened or closed) New 7/2018
– Bait freezer
– Portable Live well (works with saltwater wash)
– (2) Mounted teaser reels
– Rocket launcher
– Rupp outriggers
– Multitude of rod holders
– Multitude of cup holders
– Added tackle storage drawers
– Sink/filet table
– Tuna door
– Cockpit speakers
– Underwater lights
– Transom ladder
– All exterior upholstery replaced 7/2018
– Double seat
– Cup holders
– Large helm control panel
– Upper helm on the tower with new Sea Deck flooring for added comfort
– 2-Person bench seating New upholstery 2018
– Under seat storage
– Bimini top sunshade
– Under helm storage
– 6-Person self-inflating life raft
– Life jackets
– Electric windlass
Electronics and Helm:
Dual helm controls (upper and lower)
– Garmin 8612XSV touch screen chart plotter (2)
– Garmin GMR 18x HD radar
– Garmin GT 51 and B260 transducers/ Depth sounders
– Garmin Autopilot
– Sonar - Down and side facing
– Weather System 54
– VHF radio Icom 506 (2)
– Fusion RA770, with XM SIRUS radio
– (7) Speakers
– High water alarm
– Windshield wipers with wash
– 4.5kw Phasar generator with a 2 cylinder Kubota engine 810 hours, New 2/2016
– 12/120 Volt systems
– 30 amp Shore power
– (2) 8D House/start batteries
– 40 amp Charles battery charger
– Cruise Air 12,000 BTU AC unit with heat (new 2/2016)
– Bilge pumps (3)
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
– Twin Caterpillar 3208 435 HP with 2,150 hours*
°At the approximate 1,300 hour mark the engines went through an entire planned maintenance servicing that included, but not limited to: 2 new after coolers, 2 new turbo chargers, 2 new raw water pumps as well as all new hoses, clamps, gaskets, etc. $46k worth of servicing basically a new top end plus new cooling systems.
– Direct drive
– Dripless shaft seals and cutlass bearings
– Fire suppression system
– Racor fuel filters
– Oil change system
– Trim tabs
– Hydraulic engine compartment lift door
Extras: 1 drive shaft, two 4-Blade props, maintenance supplies such as, filters, belts, etc.
This is a very clean, very well maintained sport fish that looks, feels like a much newer boat. There are documents and invoices for all upgrades/replacements and maintenance on board.
Owner's personal belongings, rods and tackle.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
The top boating destination in the world. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.