Downeast 2002 Hinckley 36 Picnic Boat EP boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
2002 Hinckley 36 Picnic Boat EP
"LARK" is a Hinckley Picnic Boat EP affording an additional 18” in the pilothouse. There is ample room for the captain and guests to sit comfortably at on either of the two Stidd helm chairs and around the L-Shaped settee. There is a custom table for the “picnic”! The cockpit provides plenty of space for fishing or sunbathing and has a comfortable bench along the transom.
2022 - Stunning Black Hull Paint!
"LARK" has always been professionally maintained and professionally captained. She has spent summers in New England and winters in Florida. Twice per year between seasons she has been serviced, varnished and hull polished.
The salon features a galley to port and head to starboard. Forward is a V-Berth with new mattress and Sunbrella cover (2021).
– The cabin is equipped with air conditioning and heat (reverse cycle)
– The pilothouse is equipped with two Stidd helm chairs
– L-Shaped settee and dining table
– The galley is equipped with hot and cold pressure water
– 2-Burner propane stove
– 12-volt Refrigerator
– Corian countertop
– The head is equipped with a Vacu-Flush head
– Varnished cherry counter top
– Stainless sink
– New mattress and Sunbrella cover 2021
– Cockpit seating with fore and aft facing settees
– Swim platform with inlaid Teak
– All new Sunbrella covered cushions 2021
Electronics and Helm:
– Raymarine Hybrid Touch Display (2020)
– VHF Ray 70 multi-function with AIS (2020)
– Glendinning Jet Stick control (2021)
– 2kw Radome painted to match the deck
– Alpine receiver/CD changer with six speakers
– Shore power with Heart Freedom 10 inverter
– Two house and one starting battery
– Windshield wipers and fresh water wash system
– Ample 110 volt ac and 12vlt dc outlets
– Numerous fans throughout
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
Yanmar 6 cylinder 440 hp diesel with Hamilton jet drive and bow thruster Integrated Jet stick controller Halon engine compartment fire suppression system Custom engine and drive insulation 12,000 BTU Air conditioning Salt-water wash down at anchor locker Alpine receiver/CD changer with six speakers Shore power with Heart Freedom 10 inverter Two house and one start battery Windshield wipers and fresh water wash system Ample 110 volt ac and 12vlt dc outlets Numerous fans throughout
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Check out our guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.