Cruisers 2017 Jeanneau NC 14 boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
"Knot Tide Down" is a well-maintained 2017 Jeanneau NC 14 located in Washington, D.C, being sold for the first time by her original owners. She can be easily viewed by appointment. If you are looking for a spacious cruiser, you will want to seriously consider this boat. Below is a list of the boat's features, upgrades service history.
2 Stateroom 1 Head Layout (With Extra Storage Closet)
Twin Volvo Penta IPS 500 Diesel Engines with Joystick Control at Helm Aft Station (Appx. 328 Hours)
Onan 13.5kW Generator (Appx. 234 Hours)
Raymarine Electronics Package with Auto-Pilot
Fusion Stereo System
Open Concept Main Deck Helm / Salon / Cockpit
Sliding Glass Cockpit Doors
Hydraulic Swim Platform
Spacious Lazarette Storage Area
Abundant Storage Throughout
Carpets Out Being Professionally Cleaned
Recent Upgrades Service History Below
· Raymarine Quantum 2 installed, 8/2019
· Raymarine Autopilot, 8/2019
· Volvo IPS Drive Shaft O-Ring replacement, 10/2019
· Starboard props replaced (Volvo T5), 10/2019
· Updated Chartplotter chip (Navionics Platinum), 10/2019
· Annual maintenance of engines generators, 12/2019
· New AGM batteries for Engine, House Generator, 12/2020
· Annual maintenance of engines generators, 12/2020
· New freshwater pump, 3/2021
· New shore power cable, 3/2021
· New AC water pumps, 10/2021
· Annual maintenance of engines generators, 12/2021
· New head solenoid valve, 6/2022
· Engine Generator Maintenance, 9/2022
o New impellers
o Air filters
o Fuel filters
o Oil Filters
o Oil change
o Crankcase ventilation filter
· New AC strainers, 12/2022
· Annual maintenance of engines generators, 12/2022
· New gray water sump pump (Whale Marine Gulper 220), 2/2023
· New spotlight, 4/2023
Elegance, Luxury, Comfort
With a remarkable design by Camillo and Vittorio Garroni, the NC 14 is assertive, with pure lines, sober volumes, and an unforgettable contemporary style.
Daytime living spaces, including a dining area and a very attractive galley, are arranged around a very spacious deck saloon and feature a floor plan designed on a single level. Accessible by a comfortable corridor, the evening living spaces offer surprising volume in the cabins, the head and shower compartments, and a true walk-in closet.
Pure, clean lines lend the NC 14 a contemporary elegance. Comfort on board is enhanced by a perfect distribution of space, the selection of high-quality materials, and innovations in virtually every field.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Check out our guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.