Multi-Hulls 2022 Leopard 42 boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
Step aboard this 2022 Leopard 42 and experience a new era of sailing. Joining the Leopard 45 and Leopard 50, the Leopard 42 leaves no detail overlooked in size or possibility. Sailing performance and livability exist harmoniously under one sleek profile. The Leopard 42’s signature coachroof lounge provides ample space not found in other vessels, offering a place to convene and plot tomorrow’s next adventure.
Turn Key ready for live aboard cruising this yacht has everything a cruiser could want.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Leopard 42 Proof that you can have it all. The Leopard 42 is the organic evolution into the new generation of our award-winning line of yachts. Built by Robertson Caine and designed by Naval Architects, Simonis Voogd, together we have created a revolutionary design that has exceed expectations by offering far more than anticipated. This was accomplished all while maintaining our signature balance of comfort and uncompromised performance.
The exterior styling has adapted to the modern appearance of the award-winning Leopard 50, which features continuous hull side windows, a continuous hardtop, and what has quickly become our signature, an upper-lounge area.
The interior design has adopted the styling that was developed for the award-winning Leopard 53 Powercat. With modern contrasts, indirect lighting, and classy finishes, the Leopard 42 brings more luxury and elegance to the Leopard sailboat range. All bunks are now island berths that allow access from both sides. With windows everywhere space permitted, the natural light is amplified.
Available in 3 cabin/ 3 heads and 4 cabin/ 4 heads, all cabins include their own private en-suite heads. All heads include their own designated shower area; a feature not currently found on catamarans in this size range.
In the saloon, we have added a generous skylight, as well and an additional window in the aft starboard corner facing the helm seat. The forward-facing L-shaped galley is sure to entice any chef!
The Leopard 42 has the unmistakable DNA of a Leopard Catamaran with plenty of new technology and building techniques used to make it a magnificent ocean-going yacht with a feel of space, comfort and performance only previously found in significantly larger models.
– 2” Stainless steel solar array framework with (4) 60 Cell LG-400Q1C-A6 solar panels
– Stainless steel footrest at helm station
– Stainless steel footsteps for side aft transoms
– Seawater Pro 40 GPH Watermaker
– Rocna 73 lb Anchor
– Magma Newport II Infrared Grill
– Life raft has been moved behind the helm station
– Isinglass enclosure for helm station and stern cockpit
– stern cockpit area Exterior Shades on Saloon Windows
– Interior saloon blinds
– Fusion marine stereo
– External speakers on foredeck and coach roof lounge Raymarine VHF pack
– I70 display at helm station
– Digital radar
– Forward facing Raymarine camera
– 110V Shore power on port and starboard
– 4 AGM Batteries
– Ventilation fans in each cabin
– Genset Northern Lights 9Kw
– Dometic Air Conditioning System
– Electric Winches
– Underwater lights
– 2 tank dive tank holder
– Coach roof lounge pop up lights
– Electric flushing toilets
– Aft cockpit side and back shade curtains
– Code Zero
– Stern Lounge refrigerator
– Yanmar 45 HP engines
– Viking 8-person life raft
Sails and Rigging
– Asymmetric spinnaker running rigging
– Boom Cover
– Bowsprit c/w roller furler
– Shortened rig: mast high reduced to 63" above design waterline (half load) - modified genoa UV strip
– Square Top Mainsail with Karver Hook in Lieu of standard main for shortened rig
– 45lb (20kg) Delta anchor c/w 165ft (50m) chain
– 55lb (25kg) Delta anchor c/w 165ft (50m) chain
– 55lb (25kg) Stainless steel DTX anchor c/w 165ft (50m) galvanised chain
– 35lb (16kg) Britany anchor c/w 26ft (8m) chain 200ft (61m) warp
– 230ft (70m) anchor chain in lieu of 165ft (50m) chain
– 330ft (100m) anchor chain in lieu of 165ft (50m) chain
– Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
– Blue/white fenders (6), white mooring lines (4, 16mm x 10m), white spring lines (2, 16mm x 15m)
– (2) Zizzo folding bicycles for exploring land
– Code Zero
– 2022 Highfield CL360 ORCA/CSM (long Shaft) Dingy with Yamaha 25 Outboard.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Covering types, popular brands & ownership. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.