Flybridge 1985 Lowland Neth Ships boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
If you are looking for the a vessel that provides top notch construction, with unparalleled attention to detail and seaworthiness let me introduce you to this gorgeous Lowland yachts long range trawler "Sea E O" .
Upon setting foot on "SEA E O" you realize you are not on-board your typical trawler, but in fact a small ship, and this Dutch masterpiece is built as such. This vessel measures 68' yet it feels considerably larger due to it's steel construction and clever layout. "Sea E O" is a long range trawler equipped with twin Gardner diesels that can travel up to 3000NM when filled with 3,000 Gallons of fuel which makes her one of the most efficient yachts in her class with a fuel burn of 1 gallon per nautical mile at a cruising speed of 8 knots. You will be hard pressed to find a vessel from 1985 more capable and well kept. "Sea E O" comes ready to cruise with dual Generators, stabilizers, inverters, fuel polishing system, and a 60GPH water maker. Refit in 2010 by her previous owner and spoiled over the last few years by her current owners, this vessel has been maintained and updated like clockwork, from the new Mahogany flooring in the saloon, to the new anodized top wrapped in gray canvas that now covers the flybridge from the blistering Florida sun, the owners spared no expense while owning this floating marvel in Dutch shipbuilding.
Her interior boasts a 4 stateroom layout, two symmetrical staterooms aft of the ship, a full-beam master midship as well as a VIP stateroom that can also be used as a crew quarters forward ship, each equipped with full bathrooms that have abundant ceiling height. The aft staterooms are accessible by one of two gorgeous Teak finished staircases separated by the vessel's engine room, which is meticulously well kept and labeled. The salon features a very spacious layout with outstanding brightwork and freshly refinished upholstery, dressed in faux leather due to it's superb resistance to stains and fading, a pop up entertainment system that consists of 42" HDTV and surround sound system. The galley is starboard, between the wheelhouse and saloon and comes equipped with a high-rise bar as well as 4 pivoting bar chairs, a functioning electric hood and faces a wheelhouse dinette that shares a 180 degree view of the water just trailing the captains chair. On the port side of the wheelhouse you will find a navigator's desk as well as a matching access door to port and starboard. Forward ship you have the Master and VIP accommodations as well as the washer and dryer, access to the anchor locker and all of the ships manuals as well as service logs.
On top of the mechanical upgrades and overall maintenance of the vessel, the owners also added modern artwork, as well as tons of tasteful touches ranging from an aft deck shade, all new cushions for the flybridge, all the way to the leather wine rack next to the dinette.
– Centerline helm
– (2) Stidd pedestal mounted seats and bench seat forward
– Low profile davit
– Dinghy cradle
HULL AND STRUCTURE:
– Steel hull and superstructure
– Deck is welded steel with teak overlay
– Stainless-steel deck hardware
– Hatches, fore and aft decks
– Windows and opening ports
– Gardner 8LXB diesels, 195 hp
– Twin Disc transmissions with reduction gear to final 2.00:1 ratio
– Fresh water cooled with heat exchanger and raw water-cooled exhaust
– Hydraulic steering
– Akerboom hydraulic controls
– Analog gauges
– Engine alarm
– Fuel transfer pump with water separators
– Sea Recovery 60 GPH water maker
– Quantum Stabilizers: Quantum: Arc 3000 C
– (5) Steel fuel tanks, 3000 gallons
– (2) Steel water tanks, 1000 gallons
– (2) Steel holding tanks, 200 gallons
– Galley Maid pressure pump
– Water heater, 220 VAC
– Running and anchor lights
– Magnetic compass
– Polaris MK2 Gyro compass
– ICOM IC-M602 VHF
– Garmin GPS MAP 7125 plotter / radar / sounder
– (2) Garmin GPS MAP 5208 radar / plotter / sounder
– Raytheon RC630 plotter
– Raytheon Raystar 390 GPS
– Datamarine depth sounder
– Datamarine wind indicator
– Furuno NavPilot autopilot
– (7) Marine air conditioner units
– Bosch refrigerator / freezer
– Candy electric stove / dishwasher
– InSinkErator trash compactor
– Samsung TV with Samsung surround sound
– Miele washer / dryer
– KVH satellite TV
– Northern Lights 10 kw Generator. Installed in 2010.
– Onan 25 kw Generator
– 220v AC
– 50 AMP Shore power
– (3) ChargeMaster 24v battery chargers
– (1) AIMS 24v battery charger inverter
– Batteries: (8x) 12 volt 8D and (2x) 12 volt AGM and (10x) 12 volt wet cell
Fire extinguishers Halon 131 fire suppression system Fire pump system with multiple hydrants on deck (3) Rule automatic / manual bilge pumps (6) Type II life jackets Type IV throwable (2) Plow anchors with all chain secured on bow Boarding ladder on transom ACR EPIRB on flybridge Revere life raft Stainless stanchions / rails with teak cap Electric air horn
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
The top boating destination in the world. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.