Motor Yachts 2016 Monte Carlo Yachts 50 boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
Loaded With Tons of Options
New Seals On Pods in 2022
– IPS 600 Diesels with Joystick Control - 1005 Hours - Serviced 2022
– Equipped with Nearly Every Available Option From the Factory.
– 3 Stateroom, 2 Head Layout.
– Summer Galley on the Transom and Flybridge. Both Equipped with Grill, Sink, and Prep Area.
– Hydraulic Swim Platform For Tender and Easy Water Access for Diving, Snorkeling Etc.
– Crew Quarters Doubles as Excellent Storage Area.
– Washer/Dryer Combo Unit.
– KVH HD Satellite Equipped on All TVs.
– Full Suite of Simrad Electronics with Added Second Display on the Bridge.
– Upgraded Interior with Beautiful, White Leather Finishes.
– Custom JL Audio Stereo Throughout - 10 Speakers, Dedicated Amp, and Batteries
– Clean Engine Room with Easy Access to All Systems.
Cockpit/ Swim Platform
– The cockpit is covered in gorgeous teak that continues into the galley and down to the hydraulic swim platform. The platform has a capacity of approximately 750 lbs.
– There is no shortage of seating in the area, and the retractable awning allows you to enjoy being outdoors in the shade.
– There is an electric cockpit shade that comes out of the hard top and shades the aft deck seating as well as the grill area.
– The custom JL Audio sound system sounds amazing and includes ten speakers throughout the cockpit and flybridge with dedicated amps and batteries.
– New Fusion Head Unit in Salon.
– Just below the cockpit seating, you will find access to the crew cabin.
– The side decks are wide and safe, with a high bow rail all the way around.
– As you enter through the solid, 3-piece door from the cockpit, the teak sole continues into the spacious galley. The doors open completely to create a very inviting space.
– The galley is finished in brushed oak cabinetry and solid surface countertops.
– She features a 2- burner Kenyon cooktop, Danby Microwave, Vitrifrigo icemaker/freezer, and two freezer drawers. NOTE: The dishwasher was removed and replaced with an additional refrigerator.
– The galley has tons of storage space, including glass and dishware storage above the refrigeration drawers and a "lazy susan" style shelf system in the corner cabinet.
– Just forward of the galley you will find the expansive salon with comfortable seating for up to 8 adults.
– The owner chose the best leather material offered by Beneteau for the sofas and accented it nicely with a beautiful hi-lo leather table that opens up to create a dining area for the whole salon.
– On the port and starboard sides you will find electric windows that allow for air flow through the lower helm and salon/galley areas.
– The main doors have the optional retractable screen to enjoy the breeze and avoid the bugs.
– Just behind the starboard love seat there is a 32 inch Samsung flat screen also on a hi-lo actuator.
– She has a new Fusion stereo system throughout allowing the owner to adjust the volume and station independently in each area of the vessel with bluetooth capability and satellite music/weather module.
– A KVH HD Satellite was added to the vessel when new and each of the 4 TVs has its own receiver. The sound quality continues through the salon with the Bose surround sound system.
– The washer/dryer combo unit is conveniently located below the steps that lead down to the cabins.
– The lower helm seats 2 comfortably and gives great visibility nearly 365 degrees around. The single-piece windscreen is the main contributing factor to the great visibility.
– She is equipped with IPS 600s and the desirable Joystick which is located just behind the electronic throttle controls.
– The boat is optioned with separate third joystick control in cockpit.
– She is equipped with a full suite of Simrad electronics including two 12 inch touch screen displays at the lower helm and a 12 inch and 9 inch on the upper helm. The plotter, radar, autopilot and forward facing sonar are all integrated into the displays. Just below is the handheld Simrad VHF.
– Just below the Simrad screens is the LCD Volvo display which gives a full readout of all engine data with additional analog gauges and rudder indicator above.
– To starboard on the helm is the optional Quick bow thruster control and Quick chain counter.
– The Lenco trim tab control is just aft of the chain counter.
– As you make your way down the centerline companionway the beautiful brushed oak and plush white carpet continue into the 3 staterooms.
– The VIP is forward and allows for tons of natural light with the 4 port holes and skylight/opening hatch above (both have retractable screens and shades).
– There is no shortage of storage in the VIP with a large hanging locker to port and shelved storage locker to starboard. There are also large storage cabinets above the port holes on the port and starboard sides.
– The island queen berth has custom bedding and decorative pillows.
– A Samsung flat screen hangs on the aft bulkhead and has and independent HD satellite box. The thermostat and Fusion stereo head unit are easily accessible next to the starboard locker.
– The VIP has private access to 1 of 2 heads which features a nice basin sink, teak sole and stall shower.
– The guest stateroom is located to starboard and also has nice natural light with 2 opening port holes and over/under bunks.
– Just aft of the bunks is a nice size hanging locker with Samsung flatscreen and Fusion stereo control above.
– Bose speakers throughout.
– The master stateroom is one of the most impressive areas on the MC5.The waterline windows, both outfitted with opening port holes, lend to tons of natural light and beautiful views.
– The island queen is covered in custom bedding and decorative pillows. To either side of the berth are leather capped night stands and reading lights.
– Outboard of the berth are 2 large sofa/seating areas with storage below.
– There is ample storage throughout including 2 large hanging lockers.
– The en suite head has an impressive separate stall shower with a teak bench and seat.
– There is a beautiful, white basin sink and an opening port hole that allows fresh air into the space.
– Known for the size, the MC5 flybridge is exemplary of one you would find on a much larger vessel. She boasts a seating area for up to 10 guests and a beautiful teak table that expands for dining.
– Brand new exterior upholstery in October of 2022!
– The sun pad converts to a bench seating area and makes a great forward-facing space to keep the captain company.
– Just aft of the helm is a summer galley with a second grill and freshwater sink. Below there is additional storage and a trash receptacle. Next to the aft sofa is yet another refrigeration box with thermostat.
– The flybridge looks down over the bow sun pads and additional speakers.
– The KVH satellite domes are custom painted to match the cream gel coat on the top sides.
Engine/ Mechanical Room
– IPS 600s - 435 HP - 1005 Hours
– New Seals on both pods in 2022.
– Port Serial: A396685
– Starboard Serial: A396686
– 13.5 kW Onan generator. Serial: J140756748
– CruiseAir chilled water AC system. New Raw Water AC Pump November 2022.
– 2 50 Amp shore chords both on Glindenning reels.
– 2 Dolphin Pro OEM 24.4 battery chargers.
– Engine Service - 2022
– IPS Service and Seals - 2022
– Generator Service - 2022
– AC Raw Water Pump Replaced November 2022.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Check out our guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.
The top boating destination in the world. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.