Tender 2022 Ocean Craft Marine Solas Rescue 6.5m boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
Customizable Boat: Sarasota
The Ocean Craft Marine SOLAS Rescue 6.5M is a 22' tender which reaches SOLAS standards and is ideal for yachts and commercial ships which require such safety standards. Available with a single-point lifting frame or a four-point lifting frame, the SOLAS Rescue 6.5M craft is a B-Rated offshore vessel. Recommended power is 115HP with up to 250HP maximum. This craft travels at speeds up to 50 knots.
The hull of the SOLAS rated craft delivers a stable ride, shock absorption, a high load carrying capacity, and responsive control.
Standard features include Hypalon tubes, orange hull, tube, and deck color, a bow step and anchor guide, jockey straddle seats, a search light, keel guard, a radar reflector, a SOLAS approved fire extinguisher, a front tow post, a self-righting system, a double console, an anchor and rope.
*Base price listed. Fees apply for optional features.
We’re proud to showcase Ocean Craft Marine at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Stuart, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
– Non-Skid Deck in Orange
– Orange Hull Color
– Orca Hypalon Tubes in Orange
– Bow Step with Anchor Guide
– Black Coated A Frame
– Double Console with Stainless Steel Grab Rails
– LED Navigation Lights
– Jockey Straddle Seats with Side Handles
– Full Boat Cover
– Search Light
– Keel Guard
– D-Ring for Anchor Rope
– Stainless Steel Black Powder Coated Ladder
– Stainless Steel SOLAS Recommended Heavy Duty Lifting Points
– Fuel Tank Foundation
– Waterproof Electric Torch
– First Aid Kit for 25 Persons
– Buoyant Safety Knife
– 20 Hour Capacity Manual Lamp
– Anchor and Rope
– Self-Righting System
– Customized Front Tow Post as per SOLAS Requirement
– Stretcher with Stainless Steel Base
The top boating destination in the world. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.