Center Consoles 2024 Pardo Yachts 43 Walkaround boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!!!
The PARDO 43 has been designed for a sophisticated owner who appreciates high quality, design, luxurious comfort, and much more. Thanks to careful studies of its hull shape and engineering, the PARDO 43 is noted for outstanding performance and speed.
From its expansive transom sunpads, to its sleek exterior lines, the Pardo 43 is the sexy, elegant day cruiser that radiates excitement. As with all of its siblings in the Walk-Around model series, the outside socializing spaces are expansive and fun, with multiple places to enjoy the sun. Owners will appreciate the performance and handling of the Pardo 43, thanks to its deep-v hull which effortlessly slices through waves while at cruise.
The materials and construction of the Pardo 43 are the very best the industry has to offer. The strength and weight of the 43 offer incredible, yet durable, performance. This is thanks to the vinylester resin infusion process in the hull, the high-density PVC sandwich for greater structural integrity, as well as both thermal and acoustic insulation.
Cutting edge technologies, design, elegance, quality and customization based on experience are Pardo Yachts' mantras. As a result of their extensive market analysis, the PARDO 43 is characterized by innovative features, the best technical solutions and performance, as well as comfort and luxury, both inside and out. A true icon in the yachting world.
The quality of the materials and finishes, as well as the attention to detail and many years of experience, are the key points that allows the shipyard to customize each specific yacht built, according to its owner’s wishes.
The walkaround design is one of the main advantages of the deck: it guarantees extra space and facilitates safe access to the bow sundeck. As in very large yachts, an optional longer stern platform can be used to step on or off board, take a swim, a shower outside or as an extra entertainment area equipped with mattresses, poufs or chaise lounges.
The PARDO 43’s timeless elegance and unique personality are the result of the shipyard's expert craftsmen and a unique design that showcases its innovation, even in the most modern shapes. Thanks to its linear and refined furnishings, the Pardo 43 interior reflects the excellence that is synonymous with Made in Italy, characterized by a careful choice of wood veneers and meticulous workmanship.
Its large hull volume and ample headroom make the Pardo 43’s interiors warm, welcoming, and spacious. The open space is made up of two large cabins; the owner’s cabin at the bow includes a generous bed, many storage areas, large closets and plenty of natural light. Aft, a wide storage area can be turned into a secondary cabin with two twin beds, closets and many storage areas. The passage between the two cabins is excellent. The head is located between the cabins and offers a separate spacious shower stall. The interior colors and materials can be fully customized.
– Auto Fire Extinguisher
– Master Cabin
– Head w/ Separate Stall Shower
– Fixed Cockpit Table
– Shore Power
– LED Interior Lighting
– IPS Joystick
– Black Plexiglass on T-Top
– Black Waterline
– INOX Handles in Galley
– Stainless Steel AFT Side Gate
– Foldable Side Ladders
– Tilt Wheel
– Electric Head
– 3 - Helm Seats
– 4 - Bilge Pumps Freshwater Battery Gauge
– Carbon Black T-Top
– Extra Socket in Galley
– Fenders w/ Cover
– Burner Cooktop
– Refrigerator Stainless Door
Notable Features & Options
– Dark Grey Metallic hull deck paint
– Black antifouling paint
– Synthetic teak covered stern and platform
– Long bathing platform with hydraulic lift
– Ladder integrated on the long bathing platform
– Comfortable bathing ladder with handles
– Cockpit table with electric hi-lo movement and cushions
– Aft sunbed with electric opening tender garage
– ( 2 ) Extra fridges in aft seat bench
– Ice maker
– Electric BBQ (220V) instead of the std kitchen
– Exterior silvertex upholstery, Plata with graphite piping
– Forward awning with removable poles
– Electric bimini integrated in the T-Top
– Glass windshield
– Fresh water anchor shower
– Guest's cabin with 2 twin beds
– Bulkhead separating the two cabins
– Grey oak wooden interiors
– 2 x Volvo IPS 650 (D6 480 Hp)
– Volvo Interceptor System with auto trim, single lever, cruise control, joystick drive, low speed mode Stabilizer 7K (gyroscope)
– Kohler Generator 5K
– Exterior Cushion Piping (Helm Excl)
– ( 2 ) Extra Cleats on Sloping Stern
– T-Top LED lights
– Courtesy LED lights on deck and on walking around
– Underwater LED lights
– LED lights with dimmer
– Reversible tropical air conditioning hot / cold
– TV antenna painting
– Extra TV antenna painting
– Trefoil anchor electric system
– Custom fenders and cover pack (no 8) with logo and mooring lines
– Chain counter
– Cockpit table canopy
– Aft seat, stern, aft sunbed canopy and console seats
– Rub rail on transom
– Interior soft good and pillow package
– Propspeed Treatment on Pods
– (2) VOLVO GLASS COCKPIT multifunction 16" screens
– GRID remote control keypad for multifunction display VOLVO pilot
– GMR Fantom 18" 48MN Radome Garmin Radar Antenna
– TV antenna painting
– Extra TV antenna painting
– Garmin VHF 315i
– Garmin AIS-800 Rx/Tx
– Black painted radar
– Volvo auto pilot
– (2) TV antenna domes - Painted Black
– Entertainment Ultra-High Performance Package w/ FUSION
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Discover benefits, top brands, and engines in our guide. Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?