Express Cruiser 2014 Pursuit OS 345 Offshore boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
Skin Deep is a 2014 Pursuit 345 Offshore that is loaded with options and upgrades. All engine/ generator services are up to date and she is ready for her next adventure.
Notable features include:
- New Fischer Panda generator with 120 hours (2022)
- Optimus joystick.
- Bow thruster.
- Lift kept/ no bottom paint.
- Upgraded Simrad electronics.
- Engines and generator serviced 5 hours ago.
- Helm Air conditioning.
- Cockpit and helm upholstery replaced 9/2022.
- Cockpit freezer.
Manufacturer Provided Description
When tasked with designing a replacement model for the 335 Offshore - the best selling model in Pursuit's history - our engineers had a tall order to fill. Fortunately, our staff is full of over-achievers and the OS 345 was born. Slightly longer and wider than her predecessor, this model features an expansive cockpit for fish fighting and a large cabin for cruising and overnighting in comfort.
The OS 345's hull has been specifically designed for twin Yamaha 350 hp 4-stroke engines, which provide optimal performance with minimal horsepower. Standard bow thrusters will give any captain the confidence to dock in close quarters, wind or strong currents. The express design includes an open helm with optional bridge deck cooling with air conditioning and an aft canvas enclosure so you can escape the elements without escaping the view. This layout also affords quick access from the helm to the cockpit when you have more screaming reels than anglers. The cockpit includes ample seating and an electric grill for entertaining and a host of fishing features including a recirculating livewell, a comprehensive rigging station with locking tackle drawers, insulated fish boxes and enough elbow room that you're not running into each other.
In the cabin, we've developed an innovative circular seating arrangement forward for dining and socializing. The mid-cabin berth includes a comfortable settee. The head compartment includes a separate area for showering to minimize clean up after a nice hot shower. The galley features stainless steel appliances and Corian countertops like those found in fine custom homes - that's appropriate since you'll probably want to live aboard the OS 345.
Vessel Walkthrough and Details
– Corian counter tops
– Kenyon two burner stove
– Microwave oven
– Fiberglass sink with pressurized hot/cold mixing valve faucet
– Vacu-flush freshwater head with 18 gallon holding tank
– Corian vanity top with mirror
– Full size linen closet
– Molded fiberglass shower
– Designer sink with pressurized hot/cold mixing valve
– 110-volt GFI protected outlet
– Towel rack
– Bi-fold acrylic shower door
Cabin and Interior:
– Solid teak floor
– 16,000 BTU air conditioning
– Teak table with inlay – Electric adjustable
– Dinette seating with storage below
– V-Berth with 5” foam mattress
– 19” Flat Screen TV with DVD player
– Mid-Berth with 6” inner spring mattress
– Mid-Berth privacy curtain
– Mid-Berth settee
– Overhead LED lighting
– Cedar lined hanging locker
– Stainless steel stairs with Teak treads
– Fiberglass interior headliner
– Overhead handrails
– (4) Stainless steel opening portlights with screens
– 17” x 17” Forward overhead hatch with sliding sunshade
– Cabin and Mid-Berth CO detectors
– Molded-In fiberglass bow pulpit
– One-Piece welded 316 stainless steel forward grab railing
– Custom Non-Skid deck
– Infused fiberglass windshield frame with safety glass with electric actuated vent window
– Self-Draining cockpit with scuppers
– Anchor windlass
– (6) 10” 316 stainless steel cleats
– Kenyon cockpit grill 240-Volt
– 38-Quart cockpit freezer
– Cockpit Aft facing jump seat
– Custom molded fiberglass prep station with Corian top and sink
– Acrylic transom door with 316 Stainless steel hardware
– Cockpit coaming bolsters
– Aft hardtop spreader lights
– Freshwater cockpit shower
– (7) Drink holders
– Dockside freshwater inlet with pressure regulator
– 18” Stainless steel transom grabrails
– Custom Aft cockpit shade
– 316L Stainless steel boarding ladder
Electronics and Helm:
– Fiberglass hardtop with full enclosure
– 16,000 BTU Air Conditioner
– Dual SimradTouchscreen Displays
– Simrad radar
– Simrad autopilot
– Optimus power steering with tilt helm
– ACR remote control searchlight
– Simrad VHF marine radio
– Clarion/JL Audio Stereo with helm remote control
– 16” Edson comfort grip steering wheel
– Ritchie compass
– Yamaha fuel management MFD display
– LED courtesy lights
– Overhead handrails
– Sliding Acrylic companionway door with sliding screen
– Windshield wipers with freshwater washer
– Bow Thruster
– Lenco electric trim tabs
– 50 Amp 240V/60HZ dockside power with 25’ power cord
– PANDA 8Kw Diesel Generator with dedicated 25-Gallon fuel tank (120 hours)
– 20 Amp Battery Charger for main engines
– 40 Amp Battery Charger for house, and bow thruster batteries
– 12-Volt Isolation transformer
– 12V/240V Master MDP switch panel
– (4) 12-Volt Receptacle
– 110-Volt GFI protected outlet
– 6-Gallon Stainless steel 240-Volt water heater
– 45-Gallon live baitwell
– Rupp outriggers
– (2) 40-Gallon In-Deck insulated fishboxes with overboard macerator pump
– Saltwater washdown
– Port and starboard under gunnel rod racks
– Twin Yamaha 350 HP 4-Stroke Outboards- 700 hours.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
The top boating destination in the world. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.