~~~~MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION~~~~
Look no further if you are in the market for an express cruiser that is turnkey ready to go. You are going to want to see this Regal Commodore 4460. It is powered with the more desirable Volvo IPS 600's that give reliable efficient cruising and joystick controls for when space is tight. Entertainment space is abundant throughout the boat with cockpit seating areas, bow sun pad and aft deck. If you are looking to get away for the weekend, she has two fully enclosed staterooms with ensuite lavatories. The salon is very open and spacious with a full galley and dinette and also has a flatscreen TV with surround sound stereo. The boat was already loaded with great options and features when her current owners purchased it and has received a multitude of upgrades, improvements and heavy maintenance since. The owner has all records of work and maintenance performed under his open check-book approach to this boat.
MAINTENANCE UPDATE - DEC 2022
– New bottom paint. (See Pic)
– PropSpeed on POD's. (See Pic)
– POD's serviced with oil, filters and zincs.
– New grounding zinc plate.
– All AC's descaled and valves and fittings installed for future ease of descaling.
– New grey water sumps installed.
– New LED lighting in salon, forward and aft state rooms.
IMPROVEMENTS BY CURRENT OWNER
– One transmission replaced and the other rebuilt Oct. '21
– IPS joystick replaced with current generation joystick.
– Engines and pods are fully up to date on their maintenance.
– Dashboard reconfigured to accommodate 2 Raymarine ES128 chart plotters.
– New Airmar DT800 sonar transducer.
– Bennett trim system has 4 new actuators and Bennet one control box.
– New Plasdeck synthetic teak floors throughout cockpit and swim platform.
– All new vinyl with diamond stitching in the cockpit seating area and bow sun pad.
– All new canvas and ising glass cockpit enclosures.
– New canvas cover for bow cushion.
– All new sunscreens on front and rear enclosures.
– All new Lumitec lighting in hardtop and side decks.
– New Lumitec underwater lights.
– New Fusion stereo with Rockford Fosgate amps and speakers for an awesome sound system.
– New Rockford Fosgate stainless cone speakers on the bow and stern platforms.
– New Kenyon electric grill in cockpit wet bar.
– New polished stainless-steel anchor.
– New polished stainless air horn.
Notable features Include:
– Cockpit 16k BTU air conditioning.
– Large cockpit wet bar with sink grill and large refrigerator with ice maker
– Washer/dryer combo.
– Glendening power cable reel.
– Screen door built into sliding cabin door.
– Halon fire suppression in engine room.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
2525 Marina Bay Drive West, Suite 201, Fort Lauderdale, FL 033312 US
Rick Obey Yacht Sales is a versatile yachting company committed to providing our clients with the most enjoyable experience when building a new yacht, buying a pre-owned yacht, as well as servicing or selling their current yacht. Our main office is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the yachting capital of the United States and we maintain satellite offices in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida and Huntington Beach, California. Our offices in Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach Gardens are located in marinas and we are able to offer dockage at these sites.
View All Inventory
The top boating destination in the world. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.