Downeast 2006 Sabre Flybridge Sedan boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
Sea Star is hull 52 of a known solid and robust Downeast style cruiser offering a large covered cockpit, fully enclosed flybridge, ample living and storage space for day use, and ease of handling around the docks as well as outstanding performance at sea. Sea Star is arguably the best equipped Sabre 36 Flybridge in the country. She has been continually updated by her knowledge owners and shows great care. Offering the optional, and more desirable, two stateroom, up galley layout the Sabre 36 Fly is perfect for the a cruising couple with small children or occasional guests.
– Indoor heated storage in the off season
– Cummins QSB 5.9 380hp mains with less than 1,000 hours
– Northern Lights 5kw Generator with low hours
– Bow and Stern Thrusters
– 40 gallon/hour Watermaker
– Reverse Cycle Heat/AC
– Wallas Diesel Furnace
– New Flybridge Enclosure
– New Galley Refrigerator
– RIB Tender w/electric motor
Salon and Galley
Entering the yacht through the cockpit door to the salon. With large opening windows all around bringing in lots of natural light, and offering outstanding vistas. The salon settee is to port and converts into additional sleeping accommodations when needed. There are four storage drawers under the settee including the Sabre tool drawer, Hi-Lo inlaid table with expanding leaf, Ultrasuede salon upholstery, and an overhead hand rail.
– 20" Toshiba TV with DVD player
– Clarion AM/FM/CD player
– Sound dampening headliner panels
– Three-way switched dimming salon lights
– Reading lamp
The U-shaped galley of the 36 Flybridge Sedan is suitably equipped for couple's cruising or day time entertaining. The aft end has a door and counter top panel to access shelves running the entire length. The center of the galley boasts an electric stove top, with a convection microwave and large stowage drawer located below. Above the stovetop, mounted on the valance, are two small lockers for provisions. Forward, is a neatly hidden trash bin insert, double stainless sink with Corian covers, and an ample dish locker with adjustable fittings to accommodate just about any size dish or glass.
– AC/DC refrigerator / freezer - New
– 2-burner electric cooktop
– Convection microwave oven
The forward master stateroom is complete with an island pedestal bed, rather than the standard V-berth, offering spacious and comfortable sleeping accommodations. There is a 6" memory foam mattress in lieu of standard. Two reading lamps, plus lots of overhead lighting, two opening port lights and an overhead opening hatch, all with screens. There are storage lockers outboard above the berth, and to port is a tall, cedar lined hanging locker with louvered door. The berth itself also houses a set of large drawers, and a hinged top with gas shocks for easy access to additional storage underneath, or to service the bow thruster.
The port side guest cabin is configured to offer sleeping accommodations in a cozy double berth measuring 40" wide at the head, with storage in drawers below, a cedar-lined hanging locker, and opening port light with screen, and two reading lamps. A privacy curtain separates this cabin from the companionway. The port cabin can also be set up as a comfortable settee, perfect for reading and relaxing.
The head is moulded in white gelcoat for easy cleaning and a modern contemporary feel. There is a vanity with Corian counter top, storage in clockers above and below, and a separate stall shower with revolving shower door allowing for the largest possible space. There is also a moulded wet locker outboard of the shower, an opening port light for ventilation and natural light. There are two doors to the head, one from the companionway, and another for private access from the forward master stateroom.
The lower helm is the heart of vessel operations. There is a fully adjustable Stidd helm seat, and an opening sliding door to the side decks. All navigation, communication and yacht systems controls are well laid out and within easy reach. There are two 2-way red / white night lights over the helm and galley for safe and proper evening operation.
– Cummins Smartcraft engine instruments
– Engine synchronizers
– Full Raymarine Electronics Suite
– Ritchie compass
– Bow/Stern thruster control
– Generator Controls/Gauges
– Windlass up / down control
– Trim tab controls
– Three wipers, with washer
– Inverter monitor and control
– Heat and Air Conditioning control
– Galvanic Isolator Monitor
– Breakers for 12VDC and 110VAC systems
– Bilge pump monitoring and control
– Cummins Smartcraft monitoring units at both helm stations
– Raymarine 12" E120 monitor for radar, GPS/chart plotter, at both helm stations
– 4kW Raymarine radar antenna
– Raymarine Smart Pilot ST6002 auto pilot controls, both helm locations
– Raymarine wireless autopilot remote, still in box
– Side Power bow/stern thruster control, both helm locations
– Electric windlass controls, both helm stations
– 2 x Raymarine 215 VHF radios, one at each helm station
– Clarion Stereo system
– Ritchie compass at both helm stations
Mechanical and Electrical
Power is via twin Cummins Common Rail QSB 5.9 diesel engines, rated at 380 hp each. Always professionally serviced and maintained to a very high degree.
– Upgraded to Northern Lights 5kW genet in dedicated sound shield
– Wallas Diesel Furnace
– 40 gallon/hour Watermaker
– Reverso oil change pump system for both mains, both gears, and genset
– Groco ARG-2000-S sea water strainers to each main
– 12V 105 Amp engine batteries (three)
– 12V Series 31 deep cycle heavy duty house batteries (four)
– Pro Mariner ProTech 4 50 Amp three stage battery charger
– Dedicated bow thruster battery
– Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning
– Three automatic bilge pumps
– Well labelled 12VDC and 110VAC breakers
– 11 gallon hot water tank
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Check out our guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.