Motor Yachts 1988 Shannon Brendan boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
"Seaweed" was built by the word-renown Shannon Boat Company. It is a nicely equiped cruiser that has been well appointed and maintained by her current owners. They have been described as rugged offshore machines that don't forget the family or comfort. She has been repowered with two clean 1999 Yanmar 230 Hp engines with approximately 1350 hours.
Huge open cockpit with tons of in deck storage and a transom door that opens to the swim platform for easy boarding!
Seaweed is the perfect example of a boat that can do it all. It has a great layout that will not disapoint!
2.75 gph at 7 knts - 1350 rpm
12 gph at 17 knts - 2800 rpm
– V berth forward with ample room for two to comfortably sleep.
– Galley to port with refregeration, microwave, electric stove and plenty of storage.
– Bench seating with dining table to starboard
– 12,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioning
– Raymarine 12 inch C120 multifunction chartplotter/radar/sonar
– Ritchie magnetic compass
– VHF radio
– Trim tab rocker control switches
– Glendenning engine synchronizer
– Bench seating with table to port
– 1999 Yanmar 4LHA-STE 230 Hp diesels (Approximetly 1350 hours)
– Panda Generator (does not run)
– Flowscan fuel management system
– Engine room blower
– Glendenning engine synchronizer system
– Bow Mounted tender Davit
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Check out our guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.