Cutter 2005 Tayana 48 Center Cockpit boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
It features a three-stateroom layout, providing plenty of room for family and friends. The boat also includes two heads, each with separate stall showers.
Equipped with a bow thruster, Leisure Furl Main with an electric winch, and Raymarine Hybrid touch electronics, the “Gypsy Pearl” is packed with great gear. It also has a stainless radar arch with davits.
The current owner has meticulously maintained the boat, making significant upgrades and improvements. These include new bottom paint (2023), newly varnished brightwork (2023), new AGM batteries and generator start battery (2023), and a new Max prop (2022). The boat also features a new UK Mainsail and Genoa (2021), a new removable inner forestay with a hank-on storm staysail (2022), and spare sails serviced by UK in (2022).
Additional upgrades include a new Profurl sail cover (2021), rebuilt and electrified Lewmar Primaries (2021), new running rigging and running backstays (2021), and new stainless steel lifelines (2021). The engine and generator have undergone major servicing in 2021, including heat exchanger cleaning and sandblasting, and impeller replacement.
Inside, the boat boasts a new interior and cockpit cushions, as well as two new heads (one electric, one manual) in 2021. LED masthead and deck lighting provide excellent visibility, and there is a newer inverter onboard. USB charge ports have been added to the reading lights, and there is a new VHF microphone and USB charging at the helm station. The boat also comes with new fans and two sets of LED TVs. Refrigeration condenser descaled and flushed, and new refrigeration pump.
The “Gypsy Pearl” offers fantastic value at its asking price. Don’t miss out on this blue water boat that you’ve been waiting for.
Accommodations and Galley:
Starting forward is a large guest stateroom with V-berth. As you walk aft, there is a head to port with separate stall shower. Across on starboard is a 3rd stateroom with upper and lower bunks. Continuing aft to the main salon is a settee on port followed by a large nav station. Opposite is a L-shaped dinette. Walk-thru galley with front and top loading refrigeratorandfreezer,Force10Stove/oven/broiler and double stainless steel sink. There is a master stateroom aft with center line queen berth with en-suite head with separated stall shower.
– Stainless steel opening ports throughout
– Stainless steel overhead hatches
– Peekaboo shades – New 2023 also complete set of fly screens
– Grunert 110AC refrigeration top frontloading (Serviced 2023)
– Grunert Freezer 110AC top front loading (Serviced 2023)
– Force10 3-burner stove/oven
– LG microwave oven
– Custom teak mast enclosure
– Cabin fans (6) All New in 2022
– Complete Marine 12V system with circuit breaker panel and Master switches with crossovers.
– Xantrex 2000 watt inverter and battery charger. Midnite energy monitor. Xantrex Linklite battery monitor. Engine start Group24AGM.
– Gensetstartgroup24AGM. Housebank Four 8DAGM batteries.
– Three150 watt solar panels110 AC shore power system with 30 amp electrical cable.
– Northern Lights 5KW genset with 305 hours.
– Maxwell 2200 electric windlass.
– New front and rear floodlighting on Arch
– New LED interior lights with built in nightlight option
– As above on reading lights - with-built in USB charging ports
Sails and Rigging:
– Leisure Furl fully battened Mainsail new 2022
– Cabin top electric cabin winch
– New UK Genoa with Furler rolling
– Second set of sails in serviceable condition
– Lewmar CST 54 self tailing primaries Rebuilt and Electrified 2021
– Running Rigging and Running backstays replaced 2021
– Garhauer SS ridged boom vang
– Lewmar rope clutches.
– All lines led aft to cockpit
– New front and floodlighting on Arch
– New stainless steel lifelines 2021
– New Profurl sailcover
– New toe rail covers
Electronics and Navigation:
– Raymarine Hybrid touch12"plotter/radar monitor. Raymarine autopilot
– Raymarine ST60 windpoint/windspeed Raymarine ST 60 Depth-sounder Raymarine St 60 Knot/log
– Icom command mic
– Richie 6" binnacle compass AT NAV
– RaymarineHybridtouch8"plotter/radarmonitor Icom IC M-*802 Ham SSB radio
– IcomM-602VHFradio ACR Global Fix EPIRB
– PioneerMP3/CD/Bluetooth/AM/FMStereo 10 CD changer
– 2 flat panel LED TVs new 2021 Chart light
– New front and rear floodlighting on Arch
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Covering types, popular brands & ownership. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.