Catamaran 2024 Vela Boatworks 32te boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
Vela Boatworks 32TE
This exciting addition to the market gives you the opportunity to take advantage of the big boat features of a power catamaran with a smaller size and a twin engine power set up. She was designed by the same architects as her big sister the 37TE only she is capable of easier trailering and storage. We are taking deposits for build spots currently.
– LOA - 32'
– LOA with Engines - 33'5"
– Beam - 10'6"
– Draft - 20"
– Fuel Capacity - 580 gallons
– Coffin Box Insulated Storage - 450 qt.
– Port/Starboard Bow Floor Storage - 500 qt.
– Forward Insulated Boxes - 700 qt.
– Transom Live Well - 45 gallons
– Fresh Water Tank - 44 gallons
– Drink Cooler - 170 qt.
– Twin Mercury Verado 300HP Black
– Dometic Optimus Electric/Hydraulic Steering
Helm and Leaning Post:
– (3) Polycarbonate Windscreen
– (2) Marine Helm Chairs
– Rear Facing Cooler Seat/Insulated Drink Cooler
– Tackle Center
Forward Lounge and Upholstery:
– Standard White Seating, Backrest, and Arm Rest
– (12) Rod Holders Along Coffin Box
– Wrap Around Coaming Bolster Standard White
– (2) Raymarine Axiom XL16 MFD
– Chirp Sounder Module
– Autopilot Controller
– Cyclone 4 ft. Open Array Radar
– SR200 Sirius XM Satellite Weather
– 7” Vessel View
– VBW Push Button Switch Panel
– (2) 1 KW In-Hull Chirp Transducer
– (2) iCOM VHF with Antennas
– 105AH Lithium Ion Battery
– On-Board Battery Charger
– (2) USB Ports total of 4 charging inputs for PED’s
– (4) 12V Under Gunnel Plugs - Alt Corners and Mid-Ship Either Side
– Deluxe Custom Molded T-Top
– Anodized Aluminum Frame
– Gemlux Outrigger Bases
– 18’ Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles
– Spreader Lights
– Blue/Red/White Dome Lights
– Blue LED Under Gunnel Lighting
– Blue LED Underwater Lights
– LED Box Lights
– LED Navigation Lights
Rockford Fosgate Black Box Head Unit with Wired Remote (2) 8” Speakers in Bow (2) 10” Subs in Bow (4) 8” Speakers in T-Top (2) 8” Speakers in Aft (2) 10” Subs in Aft (2) M5-100X1 (2) M5 800-X4
Rod Holders, Cup Holders, and Hardware:
(8) Gemlux Blue Water Rod Holders (8) Cup Holders (6) Port and Starboard Integrated Transom Rod Holders (6) 10" Stainless Steel Cleats
Power and Steering Upgrade:
Twin Mercury 400HP V10 Verados Optimus 360 Joystick
Hull and Rub Rail Color Options:
Matterhorn White Whisper Gray Kingston Gray Light Blue Stars and Stripes Blue White Rub Rail Black Rub Rail Stainless Insert
Electronics Package Upgrade:
Garmin Marine Electronics Package GPSMAP 8622 Autopilot Controller 4' Open Array Radar Garmin Sirius XM Satellite Weather Garmin GPS Puck Sounder Module (2) iCOM VHF with Antennas
FLIR M332 9” Rear Facing Axiom Pro MFD (4) Lumitec Spectrum RGB Underwater Lights Lumitec Fiji RGBW Under Gunnel Lights
Teak Rocket Launcher Rod Config TBD White Rocket Launcher Rod Config TBD
Standard White Interior Custom Color Interior Cushion Color Insert Color Thread Color Custom Stitching Pattern
Console and T-Top Upgrades:
Powdercoat T-Top Pipework Kingfish Rod Holder Folding 2nd Station: Engine and Steering Controls, MFD Display, Buggy Top, Seat EZCY Isinglass Wings Glass Windscreen 3-Piece Plumbed Marine Head White Rub Rail Black Rub Rail Stainless Insert
Live Well Options:
Transparent Live Well Lids Tournament Pump System: (2) Best Marine 3 Pump Boxes,Redundant pumps for each live well
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Discover what makes catamarans unique. What Makes a Catamaran a Catamaran? Are Catamarans Faster & Safer Than Monohulls? Can You Sail a Catamaran Solo? What Are Our Favorite Catamaran Brands? Read more in our guide.
The top boating destination in the world. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.