Walker Bay, Generation 360 Length: 11'11" Beam: 6' 0" Person capacity: 5 Wet weight w/40HP 815 lbs.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Featuring the same widebody design and deluxe features found on the 400 and 450 models, the Generation 360 exudes comfort and styling. A walk through interior allows for easy maneuverability and ample storage keeps the cockpit free and clear. A storage hatch opens up underneath the pilot seat allowing access to the stern storage compartment. Heavy-duty, high-density cushions provide exceptionally comfortable seating and a teak inlay has been added to both the bow step and the pilot seat boarding step.
– Spacious open cockpit design
– Ergonomic console
– Smoked windscreen
– Bow stern steps with teak inlay
– L-shaped bow bench seat / sun bed
– Stern high back bench seat
– Ample integrated dry storage
– Push button hydraulic stern storage hatch
– Electric bilge pump
– Built-in fuel tank
– Stainless steel hand rails pop-up cleats
– Stainless steel bow eye double stern towing eyes
– Removable 360° white pole light
– Led navigation lights
– Heavy duty double rub rail
– Ergonomic hauling handles
– Cup holders (2)
– Davit lifting points (3)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The top boating destination in the world. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.