Sports Fishing Boats 2003 Albemarle 280 Express listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
An upper Chesapeake Bay boat for her entire life, this well-kept 28 with a factory tower, redundant upper and lower Furuno electronics, Lee outriggers, recent engine maintenance and updates including risers, manifolds and fuel pumps.
Seller wants to move up, come to take a look!
– Forward v-berth (converts to dinette with drop-in pedestal table) with storage underneath
– Fully enclosed head w/sink, vanity and shower
– Electric flush head with holding tank and macerator
– Shower sump
– Cabin rod racks
– Cabin lights
– Bomar hatch with screen
– Two cabin windows with screens
A basic galley, perfectly suited to a 28' sportfishing boat.
– Freshwater sink with fresh water
– Teak cabinetry: drawers and storage cabinets
– Under-counter fridge/freezer
– Fiberglass countertop
The tower controls and seat all have custom canvas covers to protect them from the elements.
– Factory tower by Ashley Welding with anodized welds
– Buggy top and seat on tower
– Cockpit sink
– Transom fishbox
– Fresh and raw water washdowns
– Spreader lights
– Lee outriggers
– Maxwell windlass (flush mount)
– Coaming pads
– Fishbox with macerator
– Full enclosure
Talk about redundancy, this boat has three combo GPS's and two VHFs. The tower has one of the 7"Navnets and a Standard Marine VHF. All equipment is "NEMA" connected.
– (2)Furuno 7" NavNet VX2 GPS, Fishfinder and color 24 radar
– Furuno 1850 color Gps/fishfinder
– Ritchie 5" compass
– Pompanette LRC helm seat
– Icom M502 VHF
– Standard VHF
– Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo with component cockpit speaker and 2 cabin speakers.
– 30 amp Shore power
– Dual batteries with switch
– Navigation lights
– Cockpit lights
– Breakered AC/DC panel
– Reverse cycle ac/heat
– Cabin AC outlets
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.