United Yacht Sales presents this Saltwater Fishing 2004 Albemarle 410 Express Fisherman boat for sale.
Contact United Yacht Sales with any questions about this Albemarle 410 Express Fisherman by filling up the Contact form or call (772) 272-1792
See all inventory from this seller (362)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Incredible Fish Machine!
CRAZY HORSE is a highly popular Albemarle 410 Express sportfish, with a striking Carolina-style flare hull and full tower. Her highly respected Donald Blount-designed hull provides a fast and soft ride, and was built using the highest quality materials. She is loaded with fishing features in an oversized cockpit. There is a raised bridge deck with centerline helm and wraparound settees. Below is an air conditioned cherry wood salon and fully equipped galley, with a single stateroom with en-suite head forward. She is driven by a desirable twin Caterpillar C12 710hp engine package with 1,006 original hours, that will give her a cruise/top speed of about 28/34 knots.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Albemarle 410 Express Fisherman is a sight to behold. Striking lines, a dramatic Carolina-style flare, and unadulterated fishing systems adorn the exterior. Elegant refinements and comfortable appointments grace the cabin. And in her engine room, twin Cats supply speed and responsiveness. The 410 has a large cockpit equipped with a standard live well, freezer, ice / bait cooler, tackle storage, oversized fishboxes, and transom door. Two steps up lead into the large helm area with a centered dash and wheel for maximum visibility and control. Wrap-around bench seating on both sides frames the helm and provides ample room for long runs out.
Some notables include:
– Full tower with fiberglass buggy top and bench
– Upper full controls and electronics
– Rupp tournament outriggers (with center rigger)
– Transom dual lid kill box and tuna door
– Pompanette pedestal mount rocket launcher/leaning post
– Large insole cockpit fishbox
– Standup live well (56g)
– Tackle center (prep sink, ice/bait cooler, and storage)
– Tackle lockers (with 6 tackle box slots)
– Custom padded ladderback captain’s chair
– Raised bridgedeck wraparound J-settees (2)
– Garmin GPSmap 8616 (2) and xHD2 radar, Furuno autopilot and more
– Fusion and Sony stereo systems
– Cabin air-conditioned with teak and holly sole throughout
– Salon with hi/lo table, settee, and rod locker
– Fully equipped galley with solid cherry wood cabinetry
– Forward stateroom with centerline queen berth
– Private head with stall shower and Vacuflush system
– Twin Caterpillar C12 710hp engines (1,006 hours)
– Onan 9kW generator
– 50a shorepower with Glendinning Cablemaster
– And so much more!
She is priced to sell quickly, act fast!
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
/ Stuart, FL
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.