Seattle Yachts presents this Cruisers 1983 Albin Ballad boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Rolf Magnusson designed, Swedish Classic. Built for the North Atlantic, these are very strong boats with an excellent sailing reputation !
Max Bridge Clearance: 42'+
Ballast: 3420# Lead
Total Power: 18
Cruising Speed: 6kt
Fuel: 8.5 (SS)
Fresh Water: 17 (GRP)
Accommodations and Galley
– Mahogany Interior Finish with 6' headroom
– Sleeps five - if you're friendly!
– Nice Dodger
– SS Sink, Icebox (no refrigeration)
– Seaward gimballed 2 burner Propane stove
– Force 10 Kerosene heat
Sails and Rig notes
Plenty of sail powers this boat in light or heavy air, so easily balanced a tiller-pilot was never needed. Keel stepped Alum. Mast Six Lewmar winches, correctly sized from 8 to 40, and all self-tailing make trimming easy.
– Schattauer Main (171sqft/Dacron 92)
– North #1 Genoa (346sqft/Laminate 86)
– Northwynd #2 (271sqft/Dacron)
– Triplett Storm Jib (80sqft/Dacron)
– 3/4, 1/2, and 1.5 oz spinnakers
– 150 Drifter and Tall Staysail
– Spinnaker and Whisker Poles
– Mechanical Backstay Adjuster
Engine and Electrical
Repowered in 1986, this Yanmar 2GM20F Diesel with only 940 hours, sips 1/3 gal per hour and provides a range of about 150 miles.
– 2-Blade MAXprop
– Simple reliable 12VDC System
– Icom VHF (ICM100)
– Autohelm Knotmeter and Depth Sounder
– JVC Stereo Apeleo Loran
Deck & Hull
Repainted in 2004 Awlgrip Dark Green, this is sweet sailing boat and a real head-turner! The combination of encapsulated led keel and semi-elliptical rudder on a full skeg provides the security of a true offshore boat.
– Tiller Steering
– Large Cockpit
– Bridgedeck Travler
– Heavy Danforth #22S w/ chain rode
– Custom anchor holder
– Fenders, mooring lines Swim Ladder
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!