The Albin 36' Express has a master forward that features a V-birth, hanging locker, and 8 drawer storage. An A/C control is also located here. The guest stateroom is aft to port and features a queen berth, hanging locker, and drawer storage. The head is located across to starboard and features a sink, storage, electric head, and separate stall shower. Up 2 steps aft to the salon, she features an L-shaped settee to port with electrical panel on the aft bulkhead. Across to starboard is the lower helm with seat, the galley is just aft.
She is perfect for doing the loop, weekends in the Keys, Bahamas, Bimini, or is ideal for anyone searching for a live aboard. She offers two (2) helm stations, enclosure for the flybridge, dual sets of navigation, and a fully functional galley.
Key Features include:
– Survey conducted on 1/3/14 available upon request
– Cumins 5.9L Diesel Engines (Port:1118, Starboard:1112)
– 7.5kW Westerbeke Generator (616 hrs)
– Raymarine E80 radar (flybridge)
– Garmin 740S (GPS located at lower helm station)
– Autopilot (flybridge and lower helm)
– Depth Sounder (Raymarine E80)
– Windlass (Simpson Lawrence)
– Full galley (microwave, fridge, oven, burner)