POP Yachts presents this Ketch 1977 Allied Princess 36 boat for sale.
Contact POP Yachts with any questions about this Allied Princess 36 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Stock #230582 -
Lots of Updates!! Blue Water Ready!! Solid Experienced Cruiser!!
This 1977 Allied Princess 36 is recognized around the cruising world for the stout Allied construction and lifelong durability. With the full keel design, she's ready to go anywhere you can think! Completely ready for blue-water sailing. Full set of sails, lines, and rigging.
Nice wood interior, with tons of sitting, sleeping, and storage space, including mid-cabin port side seating that converts to a third berth. And the galley and main salon have 6'4" headroom, and the forward V-berth has a privacy door and separate entry into the head.
There are 1820 hours on this 2013 Yanmar 39 HP engine that was installed in 2015. New Yanmar Kanzaki KM35P transmission installed at the same time.
Unfortunately, because the boat is on the hard, the pictures do not show the 100W solar panel or the bimini and dodger, with full side curtains, installed.
Other recent upgrades include:
- Force 10 stove/oven (2013);
- Sea Frost cold plate, thermo controlled refrigerator (2015);
- 5 AMG type 27 batteries (4-2014, 1-2015);
- Xantrex TrueCharge 2 battery charger (2018);
- New standing rigging (2017).
Electronics and navigation include:
- Raymarine ST60 Maxview Multifunction display (cockpit);
- Raymarine ST60 Wind indicator;
- Raymarine ST70 Autopilot
- Raymarine S100 Autopilot wireless remote;
- Raymarine RL80C Radar;
- Raymarine RC520 Chart plotter;
- Raymarine ST60 Speed;
- Raymarine ST60 Depth;
- Raymarine Multi Multifunction display (Nav station);
- Standard Horizon Quest-X GX1500S VHF radio;
- 2 Richie magnetic compasses.
Sail inventory includes:
- Marblehead genoa 100;
- Marblehead genoa 150;
- Hood 135 genoa on roller furling;
- Hood MPS spinnaker (sock launch);
- Hood Mizzen (Stack Pac clone);
- Hood full batten main (Dutchman);
- main and jib for the dinghy.
This one is ready for you to drop her in the water and go. Put in an offer today before she's gone!
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!