Motor Yachts 2006 American Tug "34" Pilothouse Trawler listed by Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc. (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Bluewater IV is a 2006 34 American Tug in very nice condition. She is owned by a very experienced, respected and known cruising couple who are extremely detail-oriented. In other words, Bluewater IV is one of the most ship-shape boats I have ever represented. She offers a single electronic Cummins 380 HP main engine, dual Racor fuel filters, Reverso oil change system, Tides Marine dripless shaft seal, Northern Lights 6 kW generator, Magnum 2,000 watt inverter, Sidepower bow thruster, Raymarine electronics suite, em-tek Class B 5 watt AIS transceiver, Intellian satellite TV system, Awlgrip Cabernet red painted hull, AB 9.5 RIB tender with electric-start 15 HP outboard, very clean, uncluttered interior and numerous other updates and upgrades. Bluewater IV is a proven cruiser, having cruised the Pacific NW to Alaska and the entire East Coast. With her attainable 128 height, she is perfect for the Great Loop. Seller reports at 8 knots she burns 3.4 gph and has a range of more than 900 nm. Bluewater IV is turn-key with numerous extra items included onboard for a quick departure on her next cruise.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 3 in
LWL: 32 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Displacement: 20000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 12 ft 8 in
Total Power: 380 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: QSB5.9-380 HO
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2085
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 380 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 16 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (400 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (45 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 4
34' American Tug Vessel Walkthrough
From the swimplatform, you enter the aftdeck via the transom door and step up the molded-in steps on each side to the side decks, climb the stainless steel ladder to the sundeck or step into the salon via the Diamond Sea Glaze salon door. Once inside the salon, you will find the galley to starboard, storage cabinet port aft and L-shaped seating with storage and hi/lo table to port. Walk forward and step up into the raised pilothouse, where you will find the helm starboard forward with great sightlines, side deck access door on each side, a bench seat on each side and two engine room access hatches. The steps and companionway to the stateroom with ensuite head are port forward.
There is Soundown insulation under the 2018 installed carpet and the Ultraleather upholstery is cream colored.
The headroom in the master stateroom is 68, 64 in the shower, 68 in the pilothouse, 66 in the salon and 67 on the aftdeck. The master stateroom berth is 66 long.
34' American Tug Accommodations
Bluewater IV offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size walk-around berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower. The salon seating converts to a double size berth.
34' American Tug Salon
The salon offers a storage cabinet port aft that is plumbed and wired for a washer/dryer, L-shaped seating with storage (Converts to a double size berth), stool and a hi/lo table to port, carpet (2018), opening side and aft windows with screens and shades, reading lights and a bookshelf.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
34' American Tug Galley
The galley is located to starboard in the salon.
- Nova-Kool refrigerator/freezer with extra insulation and ventilation - Stainless Lobster refrigeration optimizer system
- Force 10 Euro Kera ceramic 3-burner electric cooktop and oven - Sharp Carousel microwave oven - Double molded-in Granicoat sinks, one with custom-fit cutting board cover
- Granicoat countertop
- Storage drawers and cabinets - Basic galleyware
- Carpet (2018)
34' American Tug Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table.
34' American Tug Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is forward and offers an island queen-size berth, linens, pillows, towels, nightstands, reading lights, anchor chain locker access, storage cabinets and drawers (Port side lighted), lighted cedar-lined hanging locker, bookshelf, two portlights, overhead hatch with a screen and exterior cover, carpet (2018) and an ensuite head with teak holly sole, enclosed shower with upgraded Whale Gulper pump system, access from the companionway and Vacuflush head. There are storage lockers in the companionway.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
34' American Tug Pilothouse
The raised pilothouse offers the helm starboard forward, Imtra windshield wipers/washers with control panel at the helm, windshield defrosters, side deck access door on each side with teak grab rails, bench seat with storage on each side, opening side and aft windows with screens, carpet with Soundown insulation (2018), reading lights, book shelves, storage under each side step, chart stowage and counter to port and engine room access.
To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
34' American Tug Sundeck
The sundeck offers a non-skid deck, stainless steel rails deck storage box, large deck space for chairs, table and/or lounges and a stainless steel ladder to the aftdeck.
34' American Tug Aftdeck
The aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, molded-in steps to each side deck, transom gate, stainless steel ladder to the sundeck, storage locker starboard forward, hot/cold fresh water shower and lazarette access.
34' American Tug Audio/Visual Equipment
- Intellian satellite TV system with antenna control unit in the salon
- DirecTV +HD DVR - Samsung flat screen TV with external speakers
- Clarion M455 AM-FM stereo/CD player - Clarion DVD/CD player - Delphi SkiFi XM/Sirius satellite radio - Polyplaner speakers - Dock cable TV connection
34' American Tug Electronics
- Furuno 1715 Radar (2018)
- Raymarine C120 multi-function display (Chart plotter, GPS, depth sounder/fishfinder, anenometer)
- Navionics electronic charts
- em-trak B350 5 watt Class B AIS (2019)
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata, wind, Maxiview and rudder angle indicator displays - Raymarine ST6001 SmartPilot autopilot - Raymarine Ray54 VHF - Raymarine SeaTalk USB NMEA input/output port - 4 magnetic compass
- Wilson WeBoost cellular amplifier and antenna
- Weather station
- Weems Plath clock and barometer
34' American Tug Electrical System
- Northern Lights 673L 6 kW generator with approximately 1,287 hours - Magnum 2,000 watt 100 amp inverter/charger with remote panel in the pilothouse
- Backup Truecharge 40 amp battery charger - 3 X Lifeline 4D AGM house batteries (2015) - 1 X Lifeline 4D AGM start battery (2015) - 1 X Group 24 AGM generator start battery (2014)
- 2 X galvanic isolators - one for each shorepower line
- SCR automatic battery combiner system with two 150 amp circuit breakers
- Blue Sea AC-DC electrical panel - Blue Sea remote battery switches - LED interior lighting throughout - 2 X 30 amp shore power connections - 4 X 50 30 amp shore power cords - 2 X 12 vdc outlets in the pilothouse
34' American Tug Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Single Cummins QSB5.9-380 HO 380 HP common rail main engine with approximately 2,085 hours - Upgraded DeAngelo Inconel exhaust elbow - Walker Airsep - Cummins 120 vac main engine block heater
- Twin Disc MG 5061 gearbox - Tides Marine dripless shaft seal - Shark Shaft line cutter
- Groco sea strainers - Cummins Mercruiser SmartCraft boat information system display - Teleflex engine controls - SeaStar hydraulic steering system
- Dual Racor 75900MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for the main engine - Racor 900 fuel filter for the generator - Reverso oil change system for the main engine, gearbox and generator
- Sidepower bowthruster
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2 zones - 28,000 BTU total)
- 2 X King electric heaters
- Seaward 11 gallon stainless steel water heater - Vacuflush head - Conquest 4-bladed 26 X 26 bronze propeller (2019) - Owner and equipment manuals - Spare parts inventory
34' American Tug Deck Equipment
- Lofrans Tigres TG 011390 anchor windlass with foot controls - Rocna 44 lb anchor (2014) - 275 5/16 HT galvanized anchor chain - Spare 200 9/16 three-strand nylon rode - Spare 45 3/8 anchor chain with 100 7/16 nylon rode
- Anchor chain snubber line
- Raw water washdown - Bomar foredeck hatch with Sunbrella cover
- Grooved anchor roller (2018)
- Stainless steel rails - Stainless steel deck hardware - Stainless steel fender rack on the sundeck
- Non-skid decks - Deck storage box on the sundeck
- Windshield covers
- Extra stainless steel hand rails - Full aftdeck Sunbrella canvas cover - Fiberglass swim platform - Folding swim ladder - Mooring lines - Fenders - Water hoses - Deck cleaning supplies
- 2 X step boxes - Boat hooks
- Folding table
- Boat hauled and bottom sanded and painted with two coast of Pettit 1088 Trinidad Pro hard antifouling paint with SR (Slime resistance) in 2019 - New zincs in 2019 - Hull sides and superstructure buffed, polished and waxed in 2019
34' American Tug Tender
- 2004 AB 9 VS 96 RIB tender with Sunbrella tube covers and overall Sunbrella cover
- Honda 15 HP 4-stroke outboard with Sunbrella cover
- Factory installed custom Tanner stainless steel transom davits system with 12 vdc electric winches - Dyneema lifting harness (2016)
34' American Tug Safety and Fire Protection
- Fireboy FE241 automatic engine room fire protection system - Fire extinguishers - Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide detector - Universal smoke detectors - Rule bilge pumps - Bilge high water alarm system
- Lifering - ACR GlobalFix GPIRB (2019)
- AFI horn - Hand-held 1.5 million candlepower searchlight - Flares and life jackets
- ForeSpar emergency plugs
34' american Tug Exclusions
- Sellers personal belongings - Computer/phone charging hardware - Tools and tool bags - Cruising Club of America burgee - Staging props: brass chargers, plates, wine glasses on salon table, decorative pottery, decorative basket - Dustbuster
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
– AB 9 VS RIB
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.