Cruise Ship 1995 American "side-Wheel" Design River Cruise/casino Vessel listed by Denison Yacht Sales - MAIN (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This 230 ft. Riverboat is a Classic Design that was custom-built for Casino/Gaming Service, at a cost of $18+MM, fitted with 1,500 Gaming Positions (including 1,078 Slots), but has never been in Casino or Passenger Service.
With an LOA of 230ft. and a Beam of 72 ft., it is one of the largest Riverboats that is U.S. Coast Guard ("USCG") Documented, and one of only a hand-full of passenger vessels that is documented for a total of 1,500 passengers crew.
All the basic Mechanical Components (Engines, Generators, HVAC, Refrigeration, Lighting, Piping, etc) have been installed. The interior is ready to be fitted for Gaming or Passenger/Cruise Service.
The twin T-38 (825 HP) CUMMINS Diesels have less than 200 hours (for sea trial and delivery), with less than 100 hours on each of the three (3) CUMMINS T-38 (750 kW) Generators. The Center Generator can be turned around to serve as the third (center) drive engine, for a "triple-screw" application.
The current owner spent over three (3) to have this vessel Documented with the USCG - with Operational endorsements for:
* RECREATION * REGISTRY * COAST-WISE SERVICE
THERE ARE A NUMEROUS USES THIS 230' X 72' X 6'- 4 DECK RIVERBOAT COULD BE SUITED FOR:
* RIVER /OR INTER-COASTAL WATERWAY CRUISES
* CASINO /OR GAMING SERVICE
* CRUISE OR STATIONERY/SHORE SIDE VESSEL - UP TO 1,400 PASSENGERS/100 CREW
* SHORE-SIDE ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX-RESTAURANTS/BAR/GAMES
* "BOATEL" - WITH 75 DELUXE "SUITES" - FOR 150 PASSENGERS
* EXHIBITION OR CONVENTION CENTER VESSEL
* SHOW/EVENT CRUISES - FOR UP TO 1400 PASSENGERS
** TERMS AVAILABLE
Please contact Kid Denison to schedule an appointment!
MV SPECUALTION has never been in service, but was wired for 1,078 Slot machines, 54 Gaming Tables, and a total of 1,456 Gaming Positions.There are four (4) decks - Square Footage is as follows:
(1). Main Deck Casino: 8,525 Sq. Ft.
(2). Balcony Deck Casino: 3,482 Sq. Ft.
(3) Boiler Deck Casino: 8,721 Sq. Ft. -
(4) Hurricane Deck Casino: 2,610 Sq. Ft.
Food Service Area: 1,216 Sq. Ft.
Total Interior Square Area: 25,430 Sq. Ft.
* Twin CUMMINS T-38 Diesel Engines @ 825 HP
* Twin Reduction Gears: ZF BW 251 - Ratio: 4.133:1
* Bow Thruster: 30" Diameter - Powered by: CUMMINS 6BT 5.9-M, 200 HP
* Main Generators:Three (3) 750 kW-CUMMINS KT-38-GC2-@ Provide Full Load Req
* Emergency Generator: One (1) 250 kW - CUMMINS NT-855, 6 CYL Gen Set
* Elevator-Fwd: One (1) Electro-Hydraulic Twin Piston Pass. Elev-Services 4 Decks
" " "- Aft: One (1) Electro-Hydraulic Twin Piston Pass. Elev-Services 4 Decks
* Air Condit: 340 Tons, Closed Loop Heat Pump Sys w/Electrostatic Filter-30 cmf/Pers, with individual Ten (10) ton air handlers, with "Bio-Climatic" Smoke Filtration System
* Heating Sys: Heat Pumps with Electric Heat
* Sanitation Sys: "Royal Fox" - MSD-Model # RF 7500 M-CBPND, (System Designed by "Head Hunter") with 4,000 Gal Holding Tank
* Fuel Tank Capacity can be increased from 24,700 to 50,000 Gallons
* Fresh Water Capacity can be increased from 30,000 to 50,000 Gallons
* Liquor dispensing system to four (4) bars
* Four (4) Full-Height - Stainless Refrigerator/Freezers
* Four (4) Stainless "Hot and Cold Boxes"
* Sprinkler System with two (2) pumps
* Fire Main System, with two (2) pumps
* Compressed Air System
* Public Address Sound System
* CO2 Fire Extinguisher System for Engine Generator Room
MV SPECUALTION is ready for a new owner to make modifications for:
* RIVER INTER-COASTAL OVERNIGHT PASSENGER SERVICES
* A FOUR (4) DECK "MISSISSIPPI-STYLE" RIVERBOAT CASINO VESSEL
* AS A FLOATING LAND-BASED CONVENTION OR EXHIBITION FACILITY
* "BOATEL" - FOR UP TO 75 DELUXE "SUITES" - FOR 150 PASSENGERS
* SHORE-SIDE ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX - BARS, RESTAURANTS SHOWS
* FOR DAILY PASSENGER SERVICE - RIVER CRUISES
Additional Information II
With so many applications, the owner will provide initial consulting with a team of professionals, including: The original Captain, the Naval Architect Designer, a consultant for USCG and Certification Issues.
Contact: Kit Denison - (954) 614-2888 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org