Cruisers 1988 Antigua CSY 44 listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
COMPLETELY RENOVATED/UPDATED. Dry storage included for hurricane season. Fully Equipped with All the Necessary Complements to Travel Around the World or enjoy as second home anywhere in the Tropics. KNOWN FOR MOST RELIABLE CRUISING!
Draft: 5.5’ – Ideal for Shallow Draft Waters (Florida, Bahamas).
Cockpit and Navigation Station
– Sonar, Aux Sonar and Navigation Monitor
– Auto Pilot
– Bow Thruster Control
– Standard Horizon Intrepid plus VHF
– Icom IC-M710 SSB
– 50 amp-25’ Long Shore Power
– Standard Horizon RAM Microphone for VHF
– Depth Sounder Monitors
– Engine and Generator Gauges
– Wind Instrument: Raymarine ST60
– Knot Meter: Navigator II by Stowe
– Depth Finder: Probe Interface: Horizon Depth Finder
FAMED CSY CRUISING BOAT WALKTHROUGH HEADROOM and LARGE INTERIOR LIVING SPACE.
Salon Chart Table
– Station Region 8 or 9
– KVH Trackphone
– VHF Radio
– Nobeltec Marine Navigation System
– Furuno Radar Interface IR24D
– Autopilot Interface
– WxWorx Satellite Weather Interface
– GPS:2 Furuno GPS-WAAS
– Internet Router
– Sea Water Desalinization System
– Northern Lights 6 KW Generator
– Yanmar 66 Completely Overhauled
– Purchased: 09/09/2013
– ID-Serial #: WMPW6151D313
– Model Name: MS-275
– Model Year: 2013
– Type: Inflatable
– Hull Material: PVC
– Equipment Manuals
– Life Jackets
– Spare Deck Lines
– Foul Weather Gear and Tools
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.