Designed by leading power catamaran architects Morelli and Melvin exclusively for the leading charter companies, the Aquila 38 catamaran features a host of upgraded amenities. Spacious and efficient, she is exclusively equipped to make cruising and living aboard an exceptional experience. Combining this level of comfort with its impeccable ease of handling and efficiency, this is a truly unique power catamaran.
Each hull houses a cabin with a double bed and en-suite toilets and shower stalls forward. In the cabins there are dressing areas with hanging lockers. All spaces are brightly lit and ventilated with oversized hull windows and opening hatches and ports.
The large flybridge with oversized canvas covering offers excellent livability and visibility. Included is a large dining table and cushioned seating area for relaxing and sunbathing. The helm station features bench seating with opposing lounging settee. Most impressively, the area has walk-through forward access to the foredeck, and aft access to the cockpit via forward and aft wide stair ways. The electric BBQ grill on the flybridge completes this area’s living comforts
On the main deck, the cockpit has aft bench seating and is permanently shaded with the extended hardtop. The foredeck features a spacious sunning area and seating and lounging area on the wide louvered steps. The salon provides an open airy ambiance and a tremendous amount of living space. The galley is fitted with everything necessary for on-board living, while air-conditioning throughout assures comfort no matter the conditions.
Adaptable, personal, functional, practical and beautiful—no matter whether you’re cruising locally with friends and family or outbound on a blue water cruise, the Aquila 38 will always deliver comfort and performance.
- Length Overall 37 ft 8 in / 11.28 m
- Beam overall 14 ft 8 in / 4.50 m
- Height above waterline with radar arch 15 ft 3 in / 4.65 m
- Draft 3 ft / 0.915 m
- Displacement 18,400 lbs / 8,400 kg
- Fuel Capacity 206 Gal / 780 L
- Water Capacity 115 Gal / 440 L
- Holding tank (approx) 29 Gal / 110 L
- CE certification B:10 ; C:10* ; D:15* (*TBC)
- 2 Cabin 2 head, sleeps 4 in cabins plus 2 in salon 6 Pax
- Yanmar diesel engines 2 x 110 HP
- Range* Distances in Statute Miles: Estimated range 900 Miles @ 7 knots, 500 miles @ 12 knots, 450 miles @ 15 knots
Download Boat Brochure (PDF):
Download Full Boat Specs (PDF):