To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Customizable Boat: Palm Beach
Less sportsboat, more Gran Turismo, the Axopar 28 Cabin opens up a world of possibilities for extended voyages and longer average journey times and with the Aft Cabin option, this is our biggest selling model so far.
Boating people know the weather can be an unpredictable force and being caught out in a rain storm, or being buffeted by strong wind for hours on end can be tiring.
With capability of seating up to five people within a bright and airy, full weather protected environment, there’s ample incentive for an owner and guests to spend not just a few hours onboard, but several days and even weeks enjoying their Axopar Cabin version to the full.
The cabin does offer occasional sleeping possibilities for one or two, but customers find the Aft Cabin option is an even better solution for genuinely comfortable, dedicated overnight stays and drop-of-the-hat weekends away will soon become your boating norm.
Above the cabin there’s a full-length Webasto manual sliding canvas roof that loves to be thrown open at any time and large, side-opening doors either side, mean there’s natural light and ventilation always readily to hand.
Versatile by design, the walkaround side access and aft-deck in standard form is a large, flat and practical space that works well as a home for fishing, or water-sports activities and such-like.
As with other models across this range, the aft-deck can be configured either with, or without, an additional rear-facing bench seat and storage box, or for all-day hospitality, our dedicated drinks serving area and wet-bar module option is a must.
We’re proud to showcase Axopar Boats at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Dania Beach / Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
– HULL AND DECK
– Water deflection on bow thruster flanges
– Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material
– Non-skid pattern on deck and deck hatches
– Service hatch on fore deck,
– Wraparound windscreen and side windows in toughened 6mm glass and tinted light green with optional illuminated 28 designation
– Pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished stainless steel
– Sis stainless steel cleats aft, mid and bow
– Fender storage on aft Deck SB and Port sides
– Widened bathing platform with integrated Esthec Platinum decking with and telescopic bathing ladder
– Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers
– Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines
– Axopar 3D lettering on hull sides and model designation on side glasses
– Soft Touch painted dashboard and console panel, helm panel with passenger side grab rail
– Illuminated push buttons and Axopar logo on glass panel
– High-gloss helm exclusively in conjunction with factory-installed GPS and Mercury Pre-rig
– Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo
– Two cup holders
– 12V power outlet
– Fabric document pocket on console wall
– Walnut foot rest
LAY-OUT AND SEATING
– Walk-around deck
– L-sofa on foredeck
– Open aft deck area with enlarged storage under deck
– Integrated locker for windlass / bow thruster battery
– Lowered floor level in cockpit for driving while standing
– Driver and co-pilot seats with flip-up front / swivel function and outer armrests
– Storage locker under co-pilot seat, ”Silvertex” Taupe, Graphite, Sterling and Cobre material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft sofa.
– Twin battery switches and automatic fuses
– 12V outlet located in cockpit
– Main fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet located in Deck stowage / toilet area
– LED roof spot lights 4pcs
– Two LED spot lights in Deck stowage / toilet
– Light mast with anchor light and integrated loops for courtesy flags
– Integrated LED navigation lights
– Windscreen linked dual wiper arms
– Two electric bilge pumps
– Signal horn
– Carbon monoxide detector in cabin
– Fire alarm in cabin
– Fuel sensor Vema
FRONT DECK STOWAGE AREA / TOILET
– Storage area in center console / optional toilet with raised interior finish
– Headliner and toilet door in double mold integrated window
– Varnished oak back panel with integrated mirror
– Aluminium fuel tank 300l (/240 EPA)l
– 2 kg fire extinguisher
– Manual bilge pump
– Harbor cover for canvas roof
– Wide sliding doors
– Large canvas sunroof
– Large windscreen
– Side windows
– Excellent visibility
– Dashboard with Nextel surface
– Console fitting up to twin 12” optional plotters
– Storage well with 12 V power outlet
– Three cup holders
– Stand for chart navigation
DRIVER / CO-DRIVER SEATS
– Length adjustable driver / co-driver seats
– Armrest and swivel function
– Flip-up front support
– Swivel function to face table
– Optional refrigerator and sink with faucet under driver / co-driver seats
CABIN AFT DECK
– Storage hatch in the deck
– Optional bench / storage box
– Optional wet bar module
– Optional aft cabin
DAYCRUISER AFT CABIN
Wide side windows
– Large 70 cm flush mounted roof-/cargo hatch + a smaller roof hatch
– Integrated headliner
AFT BERTH ON CABIN
Sleeps two persons
Indirect lighting in the wall panels
Two reading lights
Storage space under the mattress
SUNBED ON AFT CABIN
– Optional sun bed cushions
L-SOFA ON FOREDECK
– L-sofa with
– Storage space
– Integrated cup holders
– Anchor box in the bow
Large functional compartment accessed from the foredeck with optional toilet. Features storage space with railings keeping bags and other gear in place and an optional faucet and sink is also available when equipping the boat with freshwater.
The huge sliding canvas roof lets you enjoy warm summer days inside the pilothouse and also provides excellent soundproofing by absorbing noise and reducing echoes when closed.
CABIN TARGA ARCH WITH ROOF RAILS
The roof can be equipped with an optional targa arch with roof rails. A harbour cover for the canvas roof serves as additional protection for the canvas roof against UV rays and bird droppings.
All 28 models feature a walk-around deck for easy handling and access.
All models can also be equipped with optional side rails around the entire boat.
Close-at-hand fender and rope storage integrated on both sides of the aft deck for convenient access when mooring.
Large, sturdy bathing platforms on both sides of the engine for easy access and fun, with integrated ladder.
AFT DECK SHOWER
To take a quick shower to wash away salt water after a dip in the ocean use the optional shower on aft deck with the fresh water option equipped.
SUN SHADE FOR FOREDECK
More sun and heat than you can handle at times? There is now an optional sun shade in black mesh fabric available for the foredeck area on the TT and C models.
Upgrade Power Options
Mercury 250 XL Verado 1.4 l/nm @ 26kn, max speed 43kn
Mercury 350 XL Verado 1.4 l/nm @ 28kn, max speed 48kn
Twin Mercury 200 V6 DTS, max speed 52 kn
The reliability, flexibility, long warranties and service intervals make an outboard engine the perfect choice. The specially developed Axopar hull utilizes the outboard engines' maximum potential.
Performance may vary due to equipment, weather and load conditions.
The model yearfoot models are available in the fabric colors below:
Layout Alternatives For Aft Deck
The Axopar 28 Cabin comes with a spacious open aft deck with a large stowage hatch in the floor as standard. It can be equipped with:
– Optional bench/storage box
– Wet bar module with refrigerator and sink with faucet
– Daycruiser aft cabin which sleeps 2 persons
• Aft deck bench with stowage with cushion (not av. With: Wetbar and Day Cruiser)
• Antifouling, Grey or White
• Bowthruster Side-Power SE40
• Cooler in aft port storage
• Electric grill 220V (only with wet bar and shore power 220V)
• Electric windlass in bow, Engbo Midi 201 + remote control
• Electrical roof system Webasto
• Esthec only on aft cabin roof, Platinum/White, available with DayDruiser Cabin
• Extended wood floor in cabin, Walnut
• Fore deck cushions incl. backrest, Niroxx
• Fore deck cushions incl. backrest, Silvertex
• Freshwater system+45l tank
• Harbor cover for aft deck, Sunbrella Plus RED(av.Only w. DayCruiser Cabin)
• Harbor cover for fore deck, RED (incl. in premium pckg)
• Heater Webasto AT3900
• Hull color Grey
• Interior, Seats Niroxx
• Protective window covers
• Refrigerator in aft port storage (n.a. with Audio upgr.2)
• Search light
• Shore power 230v with 20Ah charger
• Shower on aft deck (only w. freshwater option)
• Side rails
• Sun shade on foredeck, for stationary use
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Niroxx(av. Only with DayCruiser Cabin)
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Silvertex (Only w DayCruiser Cabin
• Sundeck cushions on fore deck, Niroxx (only w. table)
• Sundeck cushions on fore deck, Silvertex (only w. table)
• Table on foredeck, (incl. in premium package)
• Targa Arch with rodholders and roof rails
• Targa arch with roof rails
• Top loading refrigerator, Dometic CM 42l
• Trim tabs with joystick
• Underwater Lights
• Waterski pole
• Mercury upgrade package, Active Trim, VV Mobile, TDS
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSMap 1222 Touch
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 922
• Communication Garmin VHF 115i
• Radar GMR18 18HD
• Sonar module Garmin GSD
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSMap 1222 Touch
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 922
• Audio upgrade1: 4 x speakers + 2ch amplifier
• Audio upgrade2: 1 x subwoofer + upgrade to 4ch amplifier
• Control unit for Fusion system, Helm
• Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 2 x speakers in cockpit
Axopar 28 Brabus Line Trim Package
All Axopar 28 models can be ordered with BRABUS Line options.
Style-conscious customers can now differentiate and characterize the look and feel of a
standard specification Axopar by ordering from our BRABUS Line options, adding value with discreet interior exterior trim styling enhancements.
Sample a taste of BRABUS Marine refinement by selecting the BRABUS Line Trim Package, which includes: Black rub rail, Suede steering wheel with "doubleB"® logo, Exterior black-painted stainless steel parts, Suede co-pilot grab rail with BRABUS logo, Black cleats with "doubleB"® logo, New design Axopar seats, Axopar BRABUS Line hull signature, Niroxx upholstery with diamond stitching, Axopar model plaque in carbon fibre.
BRABUS Line Color Edition: The BRABUS Line Trim Package can be further enhanced by selecting one of our two exciting new hull, deck roof colors: Choose from vibrant and playful Miami Blue, or a more discreet Platinum Grey.
BRABUS Line Premium Package: If you are ordering a 28 Open, T-Top or Sun-Top with BRABUS Line Trim Package, and you want to make an even greater styling impact, our BRABUS Line Premium Package includes super-cool Baltic Blue cushion upholstery throughout, front deck seat cushions, table, harbor cover, and mooring kit.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!