Sports Cruiser 2022 Axopar 37 XC Cross Cabin Revolution
Off Market since Jun 7th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Arriving in March: Tampa Bay
This 2022 Axopar 37 XC Cross Cabin Revolution is Powered by twin Mercury 350 HP outboards. B-rated vessel, suitable for offshore conditions up to 200 miles. This vessel comes loaded with impressive features including JPO Joystick Piloting for outboards, BRABUS Line Trim package, BRABUS Line color upgrade to Grey and more...
The helm includes twin 12"SIMRAD Information display, Simrad Radar Halo20+ , Simrad VHF radio, bow thruster controls, trim tabs joystick, audio control unit, two cup holders, USB charger, BRABUS suede steering wheel, passenger grab handle, fabric document pocket, compass, and sliding entry to the forward cabin.
The pilothouse cabin includes electrical sliding canvas roof system Webasto to enjoy the sun when weather permits, protective window covers, two rotating helm seats, refrigerated locker, L-shaped sofa, folding table, two large sliding side doors, cup holders, storage space, LED overhead lights, and carpeted flooring.
The forward cabin includes a queen-sized berth, Gullwing doors, toilet compartment with freshwater shower and electric head, carpeted flooring, LED overhead lights, and folding shelves by berth. .
Other features include the aft deck Wet Bar package, seats in Silvertex Storm color, Livewell STBD Aft Storage, table on fore deck, additional bathing ladder with high handles, Underwater lights, fishing targa arch with two extra rod holders, roof rack, Brabus Waterski black frame, anchor hatch cushion, Aft deck folding seats, Warm water system, search light with remote control, Harbor cover for wet bar and LED deck and cockpit lights,
*Please note, stock images are used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Axopar Boats at our Tampa Bay showroom.
– Twin Mercury 300 Hp rig, twin engine, incl. VesselLink
– Bowthruster Side-Power SE60
– Windlass in bow + remote control / US
– Side rails (mandatory in US)
– Shower on Aft Deck
– Shore power 120V with 40Ah charger, US standard
– Echo sounder, bottom scanner
– Audio entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
– Audio package (Control unit in helm front cabin)
– Simrad VHF
– Dual chartplotters Simrad GO12 XSE
– US fuel system (EPA Certif.)
– Table on fore deck, GRP
– Wet bar package (not available w. aft cabin)
– BRABUS Line
– BRABUS Line Color Edition, Platinum Grey
– Toilet compartment
– Gullwing doors
– Anchor hatch cushion, Silvertex Petrol
– Search light w. remote control
– BRABUS Line Waterski frame, black
– BRABUS Line side rails, black
– BRABUS Line Roof rack (max load 25kg per side), Black
– BRABUS Line Fishing rod holders on roof (2 extra rod holders), Black
– Protective window covers, Grey
– Refrigerator in main cabin, Dometic CRX CM50
– Aft deck folding seats, BRABUS Line black, Silvertex Petrol
– Electrical sliding canvas roof system Webasto
– Livewell STBD Aft Storage
– Warm water in wet bar, (only w.warm water system)
– Warm water system, US
– Shower in Toilet compartment, warm/cold (only w. warm water system)
– Toilet compartment sink, warm/cold
– LED courtesy lights, front cabin
– LED ambient lights, pilothouse
– Underwater lights, 2in1, dual colo
– Additional bathing ladder with high handles, BB side
– Information display twin 12"
– Simrad Radar Halo20+
– Pre Rig, Mercury JPO Installation incl. VesselLink
– Twin engines Mercury Verado L6 350, JPO Black (EPA)
– Propellers for twin engines, Enertia Eco 19"