Flybridge 2014 Azimut 45 Sport Bridge
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This is a must see 2014 45’ Azimut!!!
Very light use, Less than 325 engine hours and in beautiful condition.She just arrived to Florida and has been captained maintained and heated stored in the Northeast. just used as a day boat in the summertime. Upgrades such as hydraulics swim platform joystick controls on fly bridge and aft deck, for easy docking and maneuverability. Low engine hours on twin Cummins QSB 6.7 480hp .
Deck and Cockpit
– Electric Windlass with winch controls and chain locker on the forward deck.
– Trefoil anchor with 65m of chain.
– Integrated swim ladder in hydraulic platform.
– Spacious teak cockpit with bench seat that accommodates 4.
– Lots of storage space throughout cockpit area as well as under seating.
– Cockpit has an icemaker and hideaway table (folds into bench seat)
– Molded steps from the cockpit lead to the flybridge.
– Smoked plexiglass windshield with stainless frame forward of the helm.
– Adjustable helm chair.
– Full electronics and control from flybridge helm.
– Tons of seating and area to entertain guests.
– Summer galley includes a barbecue, fridge and sink.
– Salon is also very spacious and features an L shaped sofa with hideaway bed and movable ottoman.
– Folding, height adjustable oak salon table.
– Large side windows allow for lots of natural light.
– Carpeted floor.
– Halogen lighting.
– Beautiful hardwood cabinetry and synthetic marble counter top.
– Stainless steel rectangular sink.
– 3 burner ceramic cooktop with electric exhaust hood.
– 165 litre fridge.
– All appliances are Miele.
– all in 1 oven/ microwave
– Central queen sized berth.
– Vanity table to port with opening port hole.
– Hanging locker to port with additional shelves for storage.
– Large rectangular windows with opening port.
– Port and starboard hanging lockers with additional shelves for storage.
– All storage areas lined with natural cedar.
– Carpeted flooring and halogen lighting throughout.
– Diagonally positioned queen size berth.
– Large three-section window with a round porthole that can be opened to the right.
– Storage lockers under bed.
– Carpeted flooring and halogen lighting.
– 1 cabin is port side with bunks- each with a flat screen TV
– Flat screen TVs
– Voltages onboard are: 220 V AC, 50 Hz, 24 V DC, 12 V DC.
– Shore Power: 1 230 V shore power socket.
– 13 kW generator.
– 40,000 BTU Air Conditioning.
– Exhaust fans in bathrooms.
– Automatic fire suppression system.
– 4.4 kW bow thruster.
– 2 helm stations (lower in salon) 3 touch screen units- 2 at lower helm 1 at flybridge
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.