Motor Yachts 2001 Azimut Flybridge Motoryacht listed by Neff Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
– Telescopic electro-hydraulic gangway with 2 remote controls
– Teak laid cockpit floor
– Teak laid bathing platform
– 16 kva generator (exhaust water separator included)
– Topical AC/heating BTU 60000 (13.5 kva generator exluded)
– 10 HP bow thruster
– Grey water tank system with deck fittings
– Double racor filters
– Crew cabin with separate head
– Crane for tender on fly bridge
– Builders certificate
– Certificate of origin
– Water Maker - Hydromar (180 l/hr)
– Custom wood flooring in galley(Mahogany)
– Extra fuel tanks (additional 500 liters)
– 7-person Liferaft
– Autopilot - Autohelm ST 6000+
– Autopilot repeater - Autohelm ST 6000+
– Radar / Plotter / GPS Raytheon R 75 CRC Fly
– D-GPS antenna Ray Star 114
– Trim-tab indicator on fly bridge
– Rudder indicator with fly bridge repeater
– Electric searchlight
– Electronic engine controls
– Electronic engine synchronizers
– Chaincounter with controls at main helm position
– TV system with antenna
– 21" lcd TV and VCR in salon
The Azimut 55 incorporates a styling scheme that sets her apart from previous Azimut designs. Gone are the elliptical cabin windows of previous years, replaced in the 55 by a pair of distinctive fin-shaped salon windows. Azimut designers also added three new vertical glass panels in the hullsides, a subtle innovation that introduces natural lighting into the master stateroom.
Built on a good-running deep-V hull with prop pockets, the three-stateroom, two-head floorplan of the Azimut 55 is arranged with both the galley and dinette forward, on the pilothouse level. The inboard serving counter in the galley is a nice touch, and there's a bidet in the aft head compartment.
What other aft-cockpit 55-footer offers the delights of a full-beam owner's cabin?
The cockpit, shaded by the bridge overhang, has a teak sole and provides access to both the engine room and aft crew quarters.
Additional features include an extended swim platform, a well-arranged flybridge with dinghy storage aft, and power side windows at the lower helm.
She is crew maintained and ready to cruise the Med!
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.