Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc. presents this Motor Yachts 2016 Back Cove 37 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Green Eyes is a one owner, 2016 37' Back Cove in very nice condition. She offers a single Cummins main engine, Cummins Onan generator, Sidepower bow and stern thrusters, galvanic isolator, solar panels, 1800 watt inverter, Simrad electronics, 2019 Zodiac aluminum hull RIB tender with a Mercury 9.9 HP 4 stroke outboard, loads of storage space and a bright, clean and uncluttered interior. Green Eyes is a Great Loop veteran.
Seller reports a slow cruise speed of 8.6 knots at 1200 RPM burning 2.8 gph and range of 841 nm; and a fast cruise speed of 25 knots at 2800 RPM burning 23.4 gph and range of 304 nm.
37' Back Cove Vessel Walkthrough
From the fiberglass swimplatform, you walk into the bimini covered aftdeck via the transom gate and find molded-in steps for each side deck, wrap-around seating on each side and triple folding glass doors into the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find L-shaped seating and a folding teak table starboard aft, helm with two Stidd helmseats starboard forward and a benchseat with storage to port. Walk forward and step down one step into the galley and then forward you will find the guest stateroom to starboard, master stateroom all the way forward and the head with enclosed shower to port, with access directly from the master stateroom and the companionway. Engine room is accessed via an electric lift for the salon sole.
Headroom in the salon is 6'7", 6'5" in the master stateroom and guest stateroom, 6'1" in the shower, 8' in the galley, 6'9" in the helm and 7' in the aftdeck. The master stateroom berth is 6'6" long, the guest stateroom berth is 6'5" long and the salon starboard side seating is 6'7" long.
The lowest attainable height is 13'. The height with the mast and antennas up is 17'.
37' Back Cove Accommodations
Green Eyes offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and direct access to the head with enclosed shower to port; a guest stateroom with double size berth to starboard and a single berth in the salon when using the starboard side seating.
37' Back Cove Salon
The salon offers a laminate teak holly sole, L-shaped seating and folding teak table starboard aft, benchseat with storage to port, opening side windows with blinds, book shelf, Lewmar overhead hatch with an Oceanair screen and shade, reading lights and folding triple glass doors aft.
37' Back Cove Galley
The galley is port forward in the salon.
– Cuisinart convection/microwave oven
– 2-burner propane cooktop
– Vitrifrigo stainless steel 2 drawer refrigerators
– Nova Kool freezer
– Stainless steel sink
– Corian countertop
– Under counter trash compartment
– Spice racks
– Storage drawers and cabinets
37' Back Cove Dining
Dining space is available at the salon folding teak table.
37' Back Cove Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth with storage underneath, nightstands, Lewmar overhead hatch with an Oceanair screen and shade, hanging locker, storage drawers, 2 portlights with Dometic shades, reading lights, full-length mirror, benchseat to starboard, laminate teak holly sole and direct access to the head with enclosed shower.
37' Back Cove Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is to starboard and offers a double size berth, 2 portlights with Dometic shades, Lewmar overhead hatch with an Oceanair screen and shade, reading light, hanging locker, storage drawers and laminate teak holly sole.
37' Back Cove Helm
The helm is starboard forward in the salon and offers full electronics, 2 Stidd helmseats, Roca windshield wipers, electrically opening center windshield, anchor windlass remote control, stereo remote control and foot rests.
37' Back Cove Aftdeck
The aftdeck offers a bimini, non-skid deck, transom gate, wrap-around seating on each side, molded-in steps to each side deck, triple folding glass doors to the salon, hot/cold fresh water shower and seating covers.
37' Back Cove Audio/Visual Equipment
– TV antenna
– Samsung flat screen TV for the salon and guest stateroom
– Majestic flat screen TV in the master stateroom
– Fusion MS-AV750 Sirius/XM ready, bluetooth stereo/DVD player in the salon
– Fusion MS-NRX200i stereo remote at the helm
– Fusion interior and exterior speakers
37' Back Cove Electronics
– Simrad Radar
– Simrad multi-function display
– Simrad autopilot
– Simrad RS12 VHF
– Ritchie magnetic compass
– Tablet holder
37' Back Cove Electrical System
– Cummins Onan 9MDKBL-5174G 9 kW generator with approximately 195 hours
– Xantrex Sine Wave 1800 watt inverter with remote panel
– Xantrex TrueCharge2 40 amp battery charger
– ProMariner ProSafe FS60 60 amp galvanic isolator
– 3 X US Battery 185 AGM house batteries
– 3 X Intimidator AGM start batteries
– 2 X 30 amp shore power connections aft
– 2 X 50' 30 amp shore power cords
– 2 USB outlets at the helm, in the salon and in each stateroom
– Blue Sea electrical panels
– 4 X 170 watt solar panels
37' Back Cove Engine/Mechanical Equipment
– Single Cummins QSC8.3-600 HO 592 HP main engine with approximately 1,770 hours
– ZF 286A gearbox
– Cummins electronic engine control
– Mercruiser/Cummins VesselView7 engine panel
– Walker Airsep filter
– Dripless shaft seal
– Groco sea strainers
– Seastar hydraulic steering system
– Racor 1000MA fuel filter with vacuum gauge for the main engine
– Racor R20T fuel filter for the generator
– Reverso oil change system
– Sidepower bow and stern thrusters
– Lectrotab trim tabs
– Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
– Isotemp 10.5 gallon water heater
– Jabsco fresh water pump
– Jabsco mascerator pump
– Jabsco electric head
– Dometic holding tank level monitoring system
37' Back Cove Deck Equipment
– Quick anchor windlass with foot controls and a remote control at the helm
– Plow anchor with 100' anchor chain and 200' nylon rode
– Spare Fortress anchor
– Stainless steel deck hardware
– Stainless steel rails
– Non-skid decks
– Windshield cover
– Side window covers
– Fresh water and raw water washdowns forward
– Fiberglass swimplatform
– Stainless steel pop-up cleats aft
– Hull bottom painted in September 2021
37' Back Cove Tender
– Zodiac 2019 11' aluminum hull RIB with beach wheels
– Mercury 9.9 HP 4 stroke outboard
– Olsson Manufacturing stainless steel davits
37' Back Cove Safety and Fire Protection
– Fireboy engine room fire suppression system with remote at the helm
– Fireboy emergency engine shutdown system
– Trident Marine L.P. gas control system in the galley
– Rule bilge pumps
– Rule bilge high water alarms
37' Back Cove Exclusions
– Sellers' personal belongings
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.