2012 Bayliner 266 Discovery
Bayliner 266 Discovery Cruiser - $59,900
This beautiful and immaculate boat was bought new off the showroom floor and delivered to Lake Powell in April 2014 where it has been kept in a covered slip. This boat is loaded and comes with Bayliner factory warranties. Its the perfect boat for family fun and/or fishing pleasure. The list price of this boat and all of its options was $117,000. There are only 40 hours on the engine. In addition to the standard features, this boat comes with the following factory upgrades 350 MAG MerCruiser MPI Bravo 3 ECT (300 HP) engine, gas generator (3.0 kW, 110V-60Hz), air conditioner-heater (7000 BTU, 110V-60Hz), Garmin electronic package which includes GPS and VHF radio. Preferred equipment package which includes black hull color, helm stereo remote, cockpit carpet and table, solid surface counter tops, Sunbrella camper complete rear deck enclosure, and transom shower. Fish pack which includes integrated tackle box, raw water washdown, rocket launchers, and stainless steel rod hangers. Windlass with cockpit controls, including anchor, chain, and rope; spotlight. Standard features include a three-side cockpit enclosure with hardtop; a full galley with refrigerator-freezer, microwave oven, electric-alcohol stove, and stainless steel sink; a spacious cabin with teak and holly floor, large windows with coverings, forward berth, rear berth, convertible dinette, and marine head with sink and shower; transom door to swim platform; and a pressure water system (12V pump) and 120V water heater with exchanger for hot water showers. This boat also comes with dual power plugs to be attached to the included 50 shore power line along with all fenders and lines.
This boats tandem axle galvanized trailer, also in excellent condition, is for sale for $5000. The trailer has disc brakes and comes with storage covers for its tires.
The 266 Discovery is no fair-weather friend. This tough, all-seasons workhorse fends off the elements with a three-side cockpit enclosure and hardtop, then reveals its softer side with plush accommodations in the spacious cabin.With a forward V-berth, convertible dinette and midberth, the 266 easily feeds and sleeps four.
– The impressive helm station has protection on three sides so the elements are kept at bay.
– Rocket launchers, raw water washdown, stainless steel rod hanger in the cabin and other angling accessories come with the 266s optional Fish Pack.
– The all-conditions cockpit offers a smart layout and four padded seats.
– With roomy, inviting interior space, the 266 is your wilderness cabin on the water.
– With its secluded guest bunk, the quarter-berth makes a comfy on board hideaway.
– Nothing beats a warm shower after an adventure-packed day. The 266 delivers with a large, shower-equipped head.
– The galley includes dual-voltage appliances so that