Sports Cruiser 1980 Bayliner 3270 listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Bayliner's most beloved motor yacht. This is the identical cabin layout to the 3288, with a private aft cabin with a large berth and a seperate private forward cabin. There is a full flybridge and a dinghy. The galley has a propane stove and a Norcold fridge/freezer. Volvo engines on this boat are very fuel efficient. The new custom interior and the care this boat has received makes this is a must see boat.
– Red Dot heater
– Norcold refrigerator and freezer
– Propane stainless steel stove with oven
– Stainless steel sink with sprayer
– King size bed
– Tecma Head
– Interior Shower
– Custom built chain/anchor pulpit(self-Launch)
– Heavy duty CQR anchor with 230 feet of 5/16 chain
– electric windless, flybridge and Salon controls
– Anchor chain Snubber
– 5 yr. old custom aluminum gas tanks
– Two Cannon electric downriggers
– lines(summer and winter with snubbers)
– Cockpit shower (hot cold)
– Stainless steel Magna grill
– Air Horns
Electronics and Helm
– Raytheon Radar
– Chart plotters (both stations)
– Depth sounders (both stations)
– VHF radios (both stations)
– CB radio
Engine, Electrical and Mechanical
– Volvo AQ 140 engines
– 150 gallons gas plus auxiliary 50 gallon tank(200 total capacity)
– Dripless Shaft Seals
– Large stainless steel hot water tank (electric and engine)
– Jabsco heavy duty belt drive water pump
– 12 gal holding tank
– 75 gallons fresh water
– Electronic battery charger
This Boat has been very lightly used, you will find it in excellent condition and ready to go boating.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.