Motor Yachts 1997 Bayliner 4087 Diesel Cpmy With Hardtop listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Enticer is the very best example of the extremely popular 4087 3 stateroom, aft cabin, Cockpit M/Y. Not another one out there for sale with the hardtop. She's an up north boat recently brought to Florida. Enticer is loaded with newer generator, canvas, Cummin's Diesels with very low hours and has been very well cared for and updated. If you're looking for a sundeck trawler or motor yacht you need to give this 4087 a look. Better layout and a lot more room with a cockpit for a 40 foot. A Must See!!!
Forward is a guest stateroom with a double berth offset to starboard, night table with stowage and a bench seat. Aft to port is a midship stateroom accessible from the passageway or forward stateroom with a double berth and hanging locker. To starboard is a guest head with shower. Aft up steps into the main salon is the lower helm to starboard and a raised dinette (converts to a double berth) to port. Following aft to port is a U-shaped galley with a straight settee flush to starboard and an entertainment cabinet. Moving aft into the master stateroom is a double island berth with a night table, hanging locker, cabinet and an ensuite head to port with a vanity separating a private shower.
– Dometic AC/DC Refrigerator Freezer
– Princes Three Burner Stove with Oven
– Goldstar Microwave
– Twin Stainless Steel Sinks
– Plenty of Cabinet and Counter space
– Teak and Maple Sole
– Overhead Storage
– Two Raritan Electro Scan Sanitation Systems for both Heads
– Two Atlantes Freedom Heads
– Tank Watch System
– Hard Top with Full Enclosure
– Aft Deak with Full Enclosure
– Transom Door
– Swim Platform and Ladder
– Aft Deck Wet Bar and Edgestar Ice Maker
– Aft Deck 32 Sunbright TV Flat Panel AC/DC with Rotating Bracket
– Fender Racks
– Maxwell Windlass with Anchor Roller and Danforth Ancor with Chain and Rhode
– Remote Spotlight
– Front Sun Covers
Helm and Electronics
– Upper and Lower Helms
– SS Wheels
– Ritchie Compass
– Garmin 192C GPS
– Garmin VHF 200 Radio
– Hawkeye Depth Finder
– Clarion Stereo with XM and CD
– Raymarine C70 Radar
– Four Flat Panel TV's
– Remote Spotlight
– Windlass Controls
– High Water Alarms
– JVC Speakers Thru Out
– Seperate Stereo for Master Stateroom
– Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF
– 2010 Norpro 9 KW Generator with 182 Hours with Sound Shield
– Two 8D Starting Batteries, One 8D House Battery, Group 27 Generator Starting Battery
– Two Marine AC/Heat with Digital Controls
– Cental Vac System
Engine and Mechanical
– Cummins Diamond Series Model 6BTA-5.9 270 HP with low Hours
– Racor Fuel Filters
You will be impressed with the care that this boat has had and the layout, she is a pleasure to show and with all of her added equipment a great value.
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.