Bowrider 2020 Bayliner Vr5 Bowrider listed by Grand Bay Marine (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2020 Bayliner VR5 Bowrider
Our most evolved runabout to date is ahead of its time
The VR5 builds on Bayliner’s proven V-bottom bowrider heritage, while adding form AND function. Forward, the boat employs Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward™ design, which carries the full 8 feet of beam further forward in the boat than has been traditionally done. The self-bailing cockpit features Bayliner’s new AftAdvantage™ design that increases the aft seating area by extending it to the aft most point of the running surface, then adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This keeps the platform apart from the usable interior space, rather than encroaching on it—regardless of whether you choose outboard or sterndrive power. The result is a boat that maximizes space and value like never before.
Features may include:
– BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
– Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
– Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
– Available Water Sports or Fishing Options let you customize the VR5 to suit your family's needs.
– 115 HP EFI Mercury FourStroke Outboard
– 200 HP ECT 4.5L MPI MerCruiser Sterndrive (Alpha 1 Outdrive)
– Integrated Cooler
– Fuel Fill W/ Intergrated Vent
– Glove Box
– Helm Seat W/ 180 Degree Swivel
– In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
– Waterproof 120-Watt AM/FM Stereo w/ MP3 Capability
– Port Side Companion Seat (3 Position)
– Self-Bailing Cockpit
– Battery Switch
– 500gph Bilge Pump (Manual)
– 12V Blower
– Multi-Function Gauges w/ Fog Resistant Glass Lenses: Fuel, Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter
– 12V Accessory Outlet
– 12V Horn
– Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/ Trim Tilt Switch in Handle
– Tilt Steering
– Custom Sport Steering Wheel
Hull And Deck
– Bow Transom Eyes (3)
– 12V Navigation Lights
– Stainless Steel Tow Ring
– Fiberglass Floor Liner
– Sport Windshild w/ Opening Center Panel
– Swim Platform W/ Telescoping Ladder
– Graphite (Gray and White)
– Analog Trim Indicator
– Single-Axle Black Painted Trailer w/ Brakes and Swing Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.