Located on Lake Union. Owners have a new boat and motivated to sell!
Buena Vida is a special Northwest-edition 2007 Beneteau 35.2 with many upgrades, such as custom dodger and bimini, heating, Raymarine GPS/plotter with autopilot at the helm. Detailed inside and out recently. This is the same model as a 343, only built for Moorings initially.
This is a 2 cabin layout with a single, very roomy head and separate shower.
– Keel Stripped to bare metal, recoat with epoxy, two coats of blue Sea Hawk Paint. (Feb 2017)
– Hull, rudder sanded and have two coats of blue Sea Hawk paint (Feb 2017)
– New Shaft zincs (Feb 2017)
– Webasto diesel heat,
– Great storage for a boat it's size,
– Freshwater Vacuflush head (2014)
– Gennaker and rigging (2014)
– Three bladed Volvo folding prop (2015)
– Dripless stuffing box (2015)
– Robust ground tackle including a larger anchor with 165 ft of chain, spare anchor.
– Serviced Vacuflush Head (Feb 2017)
Call to see in person this week.