Bueller has the 3 stateroom / 2 head layout and is in excellent condition. She has been on a year long cruise down thru the Bahamas to the Caribbean and back and is now ready for sale!
This boat lived the first 10 years of its life in the Northeast, always dry docked in winter, before making its way down to Florida in 2012. This vessel has never been chartered, has always been privately owned and well cared for.
In 2014 the previous owners installed an outboard engine lift, LED mast light, and an air conditioner condenser discharge system to keep the bilge dry even when running the two 12,000BTU Cruisair air conditioning units aboard. Additionally there is a 2200 watt Ryobi generator for running the AC while out at anchor.
The current owners added many of their own upgrades in 2015 including:
- New antifouling done in October 2015
- 5 new Lewmar hatches
- 2 new batteries adding 200 amp hours to the house battery bank (400Ah total) with new 20 amp Shorepower charger
- 3 new 100 Watt semi rigid solar panels (in addition to 2 existing 30 Watt flexible panels)
- New GlobalFix Pro 406MHz GPS EPIRB
- New VHF with built-in AIS transceiver
- LED interior lights throughout the entire boat
- Aluminum telescoping legs for main salon table for quickly accomodating extra guests
- Serviced engine with new heat exchanger and fresh water pump
The Beneteau 393 gets excellent reviews for its sailing performance along with its spacious accommodations. Her forward cabin boasts a large bed, seating area and separate ensuite head as well as her roomy salon area makes Beneteau 393's a very popular choice for cruisers! Based on the highly successful Beneteau 473 and designed by renowned naval architects Berret / Racoupeau Yacht Design, the Beneteau 393 is a unique 39-foot passagemaker that answers the long awaited quest for a serious bluewater cruiser. Roomier, more spacious, and boasting some of the best accommodations to be found, the 393 will be sure to please the most scrupulous of sailors.