Racers and Cruisers 2003 Beneteau 411
Off Market since Mar 5th 2019
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Toujours is a Beneteau 411 that is well loved and cared for. Sporting a beautiful Flag Blue hull, she carries and In Mast furling main and furling jib. Raymarine has your electronics covered with radar , chartplotter, autopilot , knot-depth-wind . And when those chilly nights roll in ... NO PROBLEM .. just turn on the Webasto diesel heater ! Also great for those long overnight passages that are cold and damp .
COMFORT ... SPEED ... SAFETY ... EASE OF OPERATION
TOUJOURS IS READY FOR HER NEXT ADVENTURE
ARE YOU ???
NEW LISTING .. SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES AND INFORMATION ...
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Groupe Finot
LOA: 41 ft 8 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 36 ft 1 in
Length on Deck: 40 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 9 in
Displacement: 17196 lbs
Ballast: 5500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 58 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Toujours is a 2 stateroom / 2 head layout . Starting forward you will find a large private owners head with a vanity sink, medicine cabinet, Jabsco manual head, shower and ample stowage. Just aft is the owners cabin with a large Pullman berth to starboard (67x 49)with drawers under, hanging locker, private settee, and shelves. Working aft you enter the main salon that offers a convertible u-shaped dinette to starboard mid ship and a longsettee to port. Moving aft and starboard you will find a gourmet L galley, great for working underway or on the hook. Adjacent to port is anaft facing Nav Station , electrical panels and ample space for future electronics . Moving aft and adjacent to the companionway stairs isa guest head with a door to the aft guest cabin. The guest cabin isoffers a large athwart ships berth, a hanging locker and shelves.
– JVC AM / FM / CD
– Sansui 21 TV
– Webasto heater - Diesel w/ separate tank (2004 - $7,330)
– Deep and Rich ...Cherry stained interior
– Cushions are deep blue with small white ticks
– 64 Headroom
– Ample ventilation and natural light with opening ports and hatches
The Beneteau 411 has a spacious L shaped galley, starboard of companionway. Ample storage throughout and large counters for working . A chefs delight !!
– Deep double SS sink
– Pressure Hot / Cold water
– Force 10 (2) burner LPG gimbaled stove and oven
– Adler Barbour 12v top and front loading Refrigeration with top loading freezer
– Origo microwave
The Nav Station sits to port as you come down the companionway, aft facing and the seat is shared from the aft end of long settee. Ample storage and space for mounting future electronics.
– Raymarine ST60 Tridata
– Raymarine ST60 Windspeed - point
– Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot
– Raymarine RL70C Chartplotter / Radar
– Raymarine ST60 Multi repeater at the Nav Station
– Horizon Intrepid VHF radio with ram mic
– Plastimo Olympic 135 compass
– 15 Windex
– Yanmar 56 hp 4JH3E FWC 4 CYL (upgrade from Westerbeke 40hp)
Approx 658 Hrs.
Single lever (gear and throttle)
Pedestal steering with integrated instrument pod and cockpit table
Leather wrapped wheel
Volvo-Penta dripless water injected lip seal
– 30 amp shore power
– 50 shore power cord
– (2) 4D Batteries . House
– (1) GP 27 Starter
– Xantrex Pro Watt 3000 Inverter / Charger
39 gal aluminum tank .. located under aft cabin berth
151 gal total..
-6 gal HOT water tank (heats off engine or shore power)
-79 gal FWD tank (under pullman berth)
- 66 gal AFT tank (under aft berth)
28 gal total ... plastic
-FWD tank 13 gal
-AFT tank 15 gal
Deck and Hull
– HULL: Laminated GRP hull with internal fiberglass grid, reinforced with unidirectional rovings.
– Blue gel coat hull
– Iron Keel
– Rudder and rudder post is all composite. The blade of the rudder is formed of foam sandwiched between fiberglass layers. The post is a glass-epoxy composite that is both lighter than stainless steel and stronger . The blade and the shaft are one inert piece, so water will not migrate into the foam where the shaft and blade join together.
– DECK: The deck is balsa sandwich for stiffness, thermal and acoustic insulation.
– 360* bonded bulkheads
– Double high SS bow and stern pulpit
– Double SS bow roller
– Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass
– Danforth 40 lb
– 20 kgs Bruce
– Double high lifelines with boarding gates port and starboard
– Teak toe rails
– Stainless Steel hand rails along cabin top for safety moving fore and aft
– (2) Chromed Dorade Vents w/ SS guards
– Inboard mounted shrouds for wide and safe weather deck for moving fore and aft
– Walk through stern
– Stern rail seats - port and starboard
– Swim ladder
– Stern Hot / Cold cockpit shower
– Stern Davits for dingy (dingy not included)
– Out Board motor HOIST and MOUNT
BOTTOM PAINT FEBUARY 2019
NEW VARNISH TEAK TOE RAIL AND REBEDDED CLEATS WITH UPGRADED PLATES . FEBUARY 2019
Sails and Rigging
– Double aft swept spreaders
– Deck stepped, anodized aluminum
– Z spar Roller Furling main system
– Anodized, aluminum boom w/ rigid boom vang
– Profurl Roller Furling head stay system
– Lewmar traveler
– In Mast furling main
– Furling jib (approx. 110%)
– All lines lead aft to cockpit o spinlocks and clutches
– (2) Lewmar #54 ST Primaries (upgrade)
– (2) Lewmar #44 ST cabin top winches (upgrade)
IJPE 698.00 sq ft
Manufactors Provided Description
The Beneteau 411, designed by the renowned Groupe Finot, exemplifies a true marriage of performance and beauty. With the bulb / fin keel, maximum stability and efficiency on all points of sail are achieved by her low center of gravity. The standard in-mast furling main and roller furling genoa provide efficiency and true ease of handling. The large cockpit with teak inlay seats is designed for maximum comfort and the pedestal console allows ample space to install electronics. There is also a dual-leaf cockpit table containing a large molded storage area and plenty of space to stow gear in the large cockpit lockers. The extra-wide aft swim platform and ladder, walk-through transom, and standard cockpit shower makes swimming easy and convenient. Both the two- and three-cabin layouts have roomy companionways, large cabins, and plenty of storage throughout, all accented with richly detailed cabinetry. Specially designed for serious cruising, the 411 Nav station has a large chart table with additional locker storage underneath, as well as ample space for installing electronics. The deluxe forward owners stateroom features a generous double berth and an upholstered port settee that is perfect for reading or relaxing. There is also private access to the spacious forward head with sink and shower unit. The galley is beautifully appointed with pressure laminate countertops, double stainless sinks, and loads of storage. The two-compartment refrigerator / freezer has top and side access, and the two-burner propane stove with oven will accommodate every culinary needs.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.