This two-cabin 2009 Beneteau 46 is in excellent condition, and owned by a knowledgeable sailor who spec'ed many upgrades for the boat. She has been meticulously maintained, never chartered, and has lots of cruiser-desired additions. He has already taken possession of his new 48 Oceanis, is a two boat owner, and motivated. The boat's many features include:
– Stainless radar arch/with integrated dinghy davits
– New dodger and bimini canvas with cover- 2014
– ST60 instruments at helm with repeater at nav station
– SeaTalk network switch
– Link 2000 battery monitor
– Balmar 120amp alternator
– Racor automatic fuel polishing system
– Flex-o-fold prop, spare prop
– Smart Plug 30amp shorepower inlet sockets
– Additional lighting thoughout
– AGM house batteries (3)- 2013
– LED anchor light, etc.
Please call or email for a comprehensive list of features and equipment.
(Click on the video tab for a full walk-through on YouTube)