Springline Yacht Sales presents this Racers and Cruisers 2000 Beneteau 461 boat for sale.
Contact Springline Yacht Sales with any questions about this Beneteau 461 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This turn key boat is set up to cruise or just plain relax.
Superb sailing ability and the ability under power to achieve over 7.5 knots.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 46 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Displacement: 22950 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 59 ft 1 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 4JH3-TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (218 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (53 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (15 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 110V
This 2 Cabin cruiser/racer has a very large Salon as well as both Cabins.
The main salon has a u shaped seating around the dinette with a bench seat toward center line of the boat, across is another settee toaccommodatefamily or guests. Dinette converts to a bunk and the opposing settee couldalso serve as one.
The galley is tucked in thestarboard quarter, out of the way frominterruption when preparing a meal, getting a snack or drink withclose access to the dinette.
The forward cabin has lots of storage, a centerline queen bunk, settees and private entrance to the forward head.
Aft head has an entrance from the main salon as well as a private entrance from the massive aft cabin.
The large aft cabin has a very large bunk as well as good storage.
– 3 Burner Propane Force 10 with oven and broiler
– Alder Barbour Front load Frig andseparate top load Freezer
– Double bowl stainless steel sink with hot and cold running water
– Plenty of counter space and stowage
– Electric flush with a Y valve
– Vanity Shower
Manual Flush with Y valve Vanity Shower
Deck and Hull
– Electric Windlass
– Dual roller anchor sprit
– 45# CQR, chain and rode
– 44# Delta, chain and rode
– Dorade vents on cabin top
– Lewmar Hatches with shades
– Cockpit table with leafs
Sails and Rigging
– Furling mast
– 2013 Mainsail
– Furling Jib
– 2009 135% Jib
– Rigid Boom Kicker Vang
– Self Tailing Halyard Winch on Mast
– Internal Halyards
– Electric Halyard Winch on Port Cabin Top
– 2-30 amp circuit
– 2-16,000 BTU Air conditioners with heat
– 3-4D House Batteries
– 1-27 Start Battery
– Heart 2000 watt Inverter
– 110 amp Alternator
– Smart Regulator
– Solar Panels
Electronics and Navigation
– Raytheon ST6000 Autopilot
– Raytheon ST60 Wind Instrument
– Raytheon ST60 Tri Data
– Raytheon RC 631 Radar/Plotter
– Raytheon RL70 Radar at the Nav Station
– Raytheon Multi at the Nav Station
– Standard Horizon Explorer VHF
– Remote Mike at helm
– JVC AM/FM Stereo with remote CD player
– Stereo Speakers in salon and cockpit
– Digital Antenna
– Dynex Flat screen TV with remote DVD player
– 2000 Watt Honda Generator
– 3 Blade Feathering Max Prop
– Solar Panels (520 Watts)
– Dinghy Motor Hoist
– Full Cockpit Inclosure
– AB Rib
– 15Hp Yamaha 4 Stroke
– Cockpit Cushions
– Weems and Plath clock and barometer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!