Pier One Yacht Sales presents this Sloop 2002 Beneteau 473 boat for sale.
Contact Pier One Yacht Sales with any questions about this Beneteau 473 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Take the 3D Virtual Tour to explore the whole boat.
*Copy and paste the link into a new tab to explore*
Wait N Sea is a beautifully adorned Beneteau 473 that effectively looks like she came off the production line just a couple of years ago. Please be sure to check out all of the photos, 3D Virtual Tour, and watch the videos and you will see that she is a top notch boat.
In the last year, she has travelled down the eastern U.S. coast, around the keys of Florida and is currently located on Floridas southwest coast and is looking for her next owner. Wait N Sea is a spacious and comfortable boat that is setup for short-handed cruising and will make the perfect boat for a couple looking to sail and explore the wider world in comfort and style. This boat is completely outfitted and ready to go!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Wait N Sea
Designer: Finot / Conq
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 46 ft 11 in
Beam: 14 ft 2 in
LWL: 43 ft 10 in
Displacement: 24277 lbs
Ballast: 8157 lbs
Dry Weight: 24277 lbs
Total Power: 63 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 63D
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2969
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 63 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (209 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (56 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (44 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
This specific Beneteau 473 has a large forward Master stateroom with full head and aft port guest stateroom that adjoins via its own access door to the boats common head. Additionally, she has a very large storage locker starboard aft of the galley.
Her factory installed Cruisair air conditioning units (two: 16,000 BTU and 12,000 BTU) works very well (confirmed by broker on a hot Florida day). This specific boat has a 4.4kw Fischer Panda generator that can meet many of your electrical needs underway or on the hook at a beautiful anchorage.
In the main salon you will notice there is plenty of light during the day from the numerous windows and ports and they all have shades that can be closed on very bright and hot days. At night or on dark days, the LED lighting will provide all of the lighting needed without draining your house battery system.
This roomy galley will provide plenty of space for your cook of the day to prepare great meals for your crew. She is equipped with 12V Adler Barbour refrigeration cooling a top loading freezer and front loading refrigerator that will keep your food fresh until youre ready to employ your gimbaled Force-10 three burner stove/oven or maybe just the additional GE microwave. Either way, once you and your crew have enjoyed a nice hot meal, your appointed dishwasher is going to love the deep double steel sinks and love having hot and cold water right on tap.
– Replaceable charcoal water filter for galley water supply
– All water tanks are monitored with a Wema tank monitor
Sails and Rigging
– Inmast furling Mack mainsail (new in 2014)
– ProFurl roller furler with Mack 140% Genoa (new in 2014)
– Cruising gennaker with sock (like new)
– Two large Lewmar 64 self tailing winches port and starboard in the cockpit for genoa control
– Two Lewmar 40 self tailing winches in the cockpit on the cabin top and the one on the port side has electric assist to make it easy raising halyards or any other winch job that you need assistance on.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
Wait N Sea is ready to take you anywhere in the world you want to go in style and shell give you all of the information you need close to land or out at sea.
– Garmin 4208 Chartplotter
– Garmin 4kw HD Digital Radar (2016) with Questus self leveling radar mount
– Vesper Marine XB-8000 AIS transponder with dedicated send and receive antenna will allow you to see registered vessels and show yourself to other vessels if desired. (Currently needs a little bit of reprogramming to update. 2017 unit)
– Raymarine ST6000+ autopilot with handheld remote. This extra crew member may not be needed, but all of us who have spent much time behind the helm know that our autopilot buddy, who never tires, is just about the best extra crew member ever!
– Raymarine i 60 Wind (currently there is no readout)
– Raymarine ST60 Multi-display for speed and depth at helm
– Standard Horizon GX2100 VHF with AIS and RAM mic at helm
– West Marine Stereo @M-3000 RF with Ipod hookup and cockpit and salon mounted stereo speakers
– Plastimo binnacle mounted compass at starboard helm
– Vizio 32 LCD TV connected to Polaroid Progressive scan DVD/CD/MP3/CD-R/CD-RW player
– Fischer Panda 4.4kw diesel generator - Watch the generator run video in the photos and videos section to see just how nice these generators are!
– Fischer Panda P4 control panel (2018)
– Two 135W Kyocera solar panels with a Blue Sky monitor and boost controller
– Six 6V house bank batteries in three 12V banks running in parallel (2019)
– 100 amp Engine start battery with Echo charger
– Generator start battery
– 90 amp engine alternator
– Balmar Digital Duo charge voltage regulator
– Xantrex Link 1000 battery monitor at navigation station.
– Mastervolt Mass Combi 12V 2500W sine wave inverter/charger
– Galvanic Isolator
– Two shore power connections with four 50 shore power cords and 2 Marinco Y adapters.
Deck, Hull, and Additional Items
– Bow Thruster! Folks...she has a Volvo Penta 12V dual blade bow thruster which comes in handy in tight marinas and on those windy days.
– Simpson Lawrence Model 1500 electric windlass with wired remote
– Two 10 gallon propane tanks
– Dodger and bimini with high end Makrolon Glass in dodger windows and isinglass all around. (new in 2019)
– Both helm wheels are leather covered and have Sunbrella covers to protect them
– Beautiful varnished cockpit table with protective cover
– Stainless steel swim ladder
– West Marine PCA Gold Premium ablative bottom paint, two coats, in June 2019
– Four 5 gallon deck Fuel cans with very nice Sunbrella protective covers and mounting system. (All four are diesel)
– Teak toe rails
– Custom rubrail with stainless steel striker
– Anchor washdown
– Dripless shaft seal
– Main anchor: Rocna 25 55 lb anchor with 225 ft of chain
– Secondary anchor: CQR 45 lb plow anchor with 130 ft of nylon rode
– Double bow roller
– Large covered Fenders
– Cockpit Cushions
– Hot and cold cockpit shower
– Cruise RO 20 gph watermaker (unit is pickled and has not been run by current owner)
– Dinghy Davit with 350 lb capacity
– Dual Racor fuel filters M500 with fast switch capability
– Racor fuel vacuum gauge
– New West Marine 102 dinghy with Yamaha 9.9 HP 4-cycle outboard (not included in listing, but negotiable and can be added to sale with a decent offer)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The redesiged Beneteau 473 combines extraordinary interior comfort, volume, and light with bluewater strength. Designed by Groupe Finot, this design offers a unique combination of elegant lines with extraordinary space and performance. The 473 boasts more features and creature comforts than ever before in a boat this size. The Beneteau 473 was awarded 2001 Boat of the Year Best Production Cruiser.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Sailboat.com Data and Specs
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Punta Gorda, FL