***Volvo IPS 600s***
Express Cruiser with a unique concept, the Flyer Gran Turismo 49 Fly combines the precision and pleasure of powerful sports driving, similar to that of a sports car, and sharing unique moments with friends and family in a luxurious and glamorous atmosphere.
Its "flybridge terrace" is not reserved for the driver. Accessed by an elegant spiral staircase, the flybridge is now a real sea saloon with a large sun lounge surrounding a teak table.
The Beneteau 49 GT is the first boat to ever have a hull that is designed specifically for the use of Volvo's IPS drives. The design has provided Beneteau with a boat that has an incredibly smooth and responsive ride.
Below are just a few of the features on the beautiful 49 GT FLY:
– 3 (or 2) Cabins + 2 Heads (with separate showers)
– Volvo D6 IPS600 2X435 HP Diesel
– 3 IPS docking stations including one in the cockpit
– 13kw Cummins Onan generator with sound shield
– MAXPOWER bow thruster
– Tender Garage
– Hydraulic Swim Platform
– Cockpit grill, wetbar and refrigerator
– DVD player and Bose surround sound
– Bose watertight speakers in cockpit and flybridge
– Dual Simrad NS12's in wheelhouse
– Repeater Simrad NS12 on flybridge
– Solid teak cockpit table with electric leg
– Real teak decks
– Ice maker in Salon
– 37" LCD TV mounted on electric stand
– Full beam master
See Boat Test's review by Captain
Every new Beneteau comes with a 3 year stem to stern warranty and a 7 year structural warranty backed by Beneteau.
***This model is available for order.***
Listing photos and specifications may not be of dealer's current inventory.