The Beneteau OC 523 is a high-performance Yacht. This boat likes to sail at 10 knots+ all day long in about 15 knots of wind. The ergonomically designed cockpit makes getting to the controls easy. While at anchor there is room for a lot of people to sit around the large cockpit table for dining or cocktails.
Down below, the generous beam(16') and the rich wood, gives the salon a warm and spacious feeling. At the starboard side is a large galley with lots of counter space and ample storage cabinets. There is also a 34G front opening refrigerator and a 34G front opening freezer.
The owner's stateroom is forward of the salon. There is a queen size island berth. There are hanging lockers on the starboard and port side, a dressing table that can be converted into an office desk. Off to the side, is a large private head with shower.
The aft cabins are light and spacious, both of them has their own head and shower. The beds are large enough to be considered doubles 6'7X 5'8 with shelving along the hull, storage, and hanging lockers.
All the way forward, accessible from the foredeck is the crew cabin. The cabin is large enough to hold a double berth 6'7X5'3 and a head and shower. Shelving along both sides of the hull and a hanging locker.
– Cutter rig
– Electric (Facnor) roller furling genoa
– Furling mainsail
– Whisker pole
– Electric coach roof winches
– Electric primary winches
– Bow thruster
– 3 bladed MAX prop
– 9.5KW Onan generator
– 11' Walker bay Center console hard bottom dinghy (2013)
– 30HP Nissan OB
– Custom stainless Davits
– 6 Person Liferaft (Plastimo)
– Washer and dryer
– Watermaker 12G/hr dual voltage
– solar panels (removable)
– wind generator
– Raymarine Depth, Speed and Wind
– E-80 MFD's at the helm and at the chart table
– Raymarine Radar
– Raymarine Autopilot with remote
– SSB Kenwood DSP480
– Fusion Hi-Fi with separate controls
– New battery banks: House batteries 1440 amps
– New start batteries for engine and generator MCR100
– New batteries for bow thruster and windlass MCR100
– Whisker Pole