Denison Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 2003 Beneteau First 47.7 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The Beneteau First 47.7 features a spacious light-filled interior design by Pininfarina. Mahogany joinery contrasts with white ceiling panels and light colored upholstery to make a modern, welcoming interior.
Bonne Journee has the more desirable three-stateroom two-head layout. The forward stateroom is forward of the main saloon. It is has great light and ventilation, a pullman berth to starboard and a daybed to port, and good storage with an ensuite head, shower and vanity forward in the bow section of the vessel.
Next aft, the main salon and full-length galley to port. There is a gimballed table/dinette to starboard. Teak and holly floors throughout ample storage in cabinets and lockers. Aft of the dinette on starboard is the forward facing navigation station. Opposite the chart table and aft of the galley is a second head for the aft staterooms.
All of the way aft are matching port and starboard staterooms with double berths and storage lockers.
The Galley runs down the port side of the vessel and offers two burner stove, oven, front loading fridge, and a separate top loading freezer, There is a double stainless steel sink, Hot and cold pressure water, foot saltwater pump, and lots of storage in lockers, cabinets and drawers.
– Furuno 1531 Radar with Questus gimballed antenna mount
– Three BG H1000 displays - wind, log, and depth
– BG Autopilot with remote
– Icom IC-M502 VHF with Ram mic
– Icom M-802 SSB
– Metoeman electronic barometer
– Vesparmarine AIS
– ACR Global Fix EPIRB
– Plastimo compass
– Sony stereo system
– 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems
– Three Lifeline 4D batteries in house bank
– Engine start battery
– Xantrex Freedom 25 - 2500 watt inverter/charger
– Dolphin Power 40 amp automatic battery charger
– Link 1000 Battery Monitor
– Eclectic Energy D400 wind generator
– Electromax 12 V, 215 Amp. alternator kit
– E-Maax Pro External Smart Charge Controller and serpentine belt pulley upgrade
Sails & Rigging
– SparCraft Keel stepped aluminum Mast
– Dyform stainless steel wire standing rigging
– North Dacron cruising mainsail with Mack Pack lazy jacks/sail cover system
– North 155% genoa.
– 100% Jib
– A-symmetrical spinnaker with ATN sleeve
– Racing main and racing headsail
– Aluminum Spinnaker pole stored up mast
– Furlex roller furling on headsail
– Harken adjustable backstay system
– Lewmar 44 self tailing electric halyard winch (port)
– (2) Lewmar 58 two speed self tailing primary winches
– (2) Lewmar 48 two speed self tailing secondary winches.
– (1) Lewmar 44 two speed self tailing halyard winch (starboard)
– (3) double clutch cam-cleats for halyards (port starboard)
– Lewmar mainsail traveler system
– Lewmar Adjustable genoa cars with adjustments lead aft to cockpit.
Deck and Hull
– Hydrovane self-steering unit
– Bow pulpit, stanchions, and lifelines
– Rocna style primary anchor with 100' 1/2" chain and 200' rope rode
– Anchor wash-down pump
– Electric anchor windlass
– Fenders and mooring lines
– Fiberglass non-skid decks
– (5) Lewmar aluminum deck hatches
– Aqua Tricolor mast head light with strobe
– Stainless Steel Helm Guard
– Fold-down swimstep on transom
– Boarding ladder
– Folding Cockpit table
– Four man liferaft (not certified)
– West Marine 8' RIB dinghy and 3.5HP Mercury outboard
– Last bottom painted February 2021
– Bow thruster
– Espar diesel heating (does not power up, needs service)
– Fuel shut-off valves
– Manual and electric bilge pumps
– raw water strainer for engine
– Dripless packing
– Manual heads
– Tank level indicator
– Cockpit controls with manual wheel steering
– AutoStream three blade feathering propeller with line cutter
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!