Lifestyle Marine presents this Motor Yachts 2008 Beneteau Flyer 12 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2008 Beneteau Flyer 12
This vessel is in excellent condition, t urns heads and WOWS wherever she goes. Recently detailed* New bottom paint 2021*
– The twin Volvo-Penta Diesels and overhaul for both IPS500 were done this year 2021 (still under warranty)
– This is an ISP-500 Pod drive vessel with joy stick docking. Even includes a bow thruster option as well.
Exhaust is discharged behind twin counter-rotating propellers adding to thrust and sound attenuation. Draft is 3'9". The vessel has twin staterooms, each with electric flush head and shower. The galley layout is up with the helm and salon. A robust sliding glass door protects the cabin and provides temperature control.
Navigation employs Ray marine MFDs with radar and Autopilot. The deck design provides easy and safe access to the fore-deck. The cockpit and integral swim step make for spacious fishing platform. Cruise speed is 26 knots with "take your breath away" 36 knots available at WOT.
FROM THE SELLER
This is 41 yacht designed for light to moderate waves sea cruising with revolutionary planning hull and Volvo IPS 500 (Intelligent Propulsion System). The boat is kept in water in South Florida. We have taken the boat on few, mostly short-range trips in and around Miami. The boat has been lightly used. The engine hours are low, about 367+ hours. The generator has very low hours also, about 95 hours. The boat is in great condition, both aesthetically and mechanically as I've taken very good care of it. It's sporty and nimble in the water, thanks to its hull design and Intelligent Propulsion System (IPS). It can run up to 35 MPH @ 3500 RPM, yet it's economical consuming about 1 gallon per mile while cruising.
The boat has lots of amenities for comfortable cruising for a few hours or a few days. There are 2 sleeping cabins downstairs, each equipped with closets and each with its own bathroom. The master cabin has a queen size bed and the guest cabin has also a queen size bed, that can be converted into 2 twin beds. There are lots of overhead storage bins, separate closets and in-bed built-in storage compartments in a master cabin.
The galley is unobtrusively positioned in the living area. It has several practical features:
– Wooden work surface.
– Two-burner ceramic hob.
– Built-in microwave with multi-function grill.
– Cutlery drawer and under-sink stowage lockers.
– 1 stainless steel rectangular sink, mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
– 80L front-opening electric refrigerator.
– Easily accessible waste bin.
– Bottle and spice rack.
– The dining/seating area consists of Italian all wood table for 4, which can be extended to serve 6 people and multiple bench areas covered in Italian burgundy leather.
– The boat has 2 main electrical panels for AC and DC electrical systems. These panels allow for easy access to all circuit breakers and switches that control all electrical systems on board
– Electrical accommodated with 2 Transformers
– Isolation (Transformers and Autotransformers) Step Up, Step Down for 240 or 120Vac.
– AC POWER: Two (2) Marinco 125-volt, 30 amp. Inlets with Y Adapter to 50 Amp Pedestal
– DC POWER: 12 volts.
– GENSET: ONAN 11 KW Serviced April 2021
The boat has had regular maintenance over the years. The last major engine/generator service was done in April 2021. As part of the service, we have replaced all fuel filters, oil filters, zincs, plus new oil on 2 Volvo diesels and on the generator. The following list are the items that have been added/replaced on the boat in the last 2+ years :
– Engines generator service, April 2021.
– Entire boat polishing and waxing, January 2021.
– Updated Electronics - Volvo Penta LCD display, August 2020.
– Newly painted hull and bottom, April 2021.
– IPS 500 transmission service (transmission oil filters) April 2021.
– New VHF Radio Standard Horizon GX-2200, July 2018.
– New Stereo Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS, April 2018.
– New Dometic Turbo 12000 BTU AC DTU-12K, July 2019.
– New ProMariner Battery Charger 12P40, September 2018.
– New Jabsco Toilet Electric motor assembly (2) 37045/37245, October 2019.
– Updated Electronics - Raymarine E120 new back-lights and transformer January 2019.
– House battery (1x8D) new in April 2021
– Engine batteries (1 port x 4d 1 starboard x 4d) new in April 2021
– Generator battery (1) new in 2016
– Anchor battery (1) new in 2016
Deck and Hull Equipment
The hull is laminated single-skin GRP construction for the topsides, whilst the underwater section is constructed in polyester balsa sandwich to reinforce the structure.
The structural inner molding ensures better insulation (thermal and sound) and an improved finish to the accommodation.
The hull has white gelcoat as standard; ruby red or steel blue are options.
The Flyer 12 has an evolutionary V-shaped hull with a stiff tulip bow for easy passage through the sea and good spray deflection. It also benefits from the work on hydrodynamics by the Bénéteau Research and Development department, allowing improved performance and comfort under way
The deck is balsa sandwich construction (fiberglass /balsa/polyester resin) for maximum strength to weight ratio as well as improved thermal and sound insulation. An inner deck molding reinforces the structure and completes the finish.
The deck is totally covered with non-slip gelcoat for complete safety when moving around the boat. The deck is fitted with:
Stainless steel stemhead fitting designed for stowage of a 20Kg anchor.
1000W vertical electric windlass, controlled from the windlass itself and the wheelhouse.
An anchor well with wide access to protect all the anchoring and mooring gear is fitted with two covers opening respectively into two self-draining compartments.
Two concealed hatches in the wide side decks give access to the water and diesel tank fillers.
Salt water washing pump under port hatch.
6 x 300 mm stainless steel mooring cleats with stainless steel protection to the bulwarks to prevent wear.
The boat outside space is equipped with a bench seat that can be converted to a lounge area, removable oval teak table, electric grill, and icemaker. There is also a lockable storage cabinet. The swim platform is equipped with the foldable ladder, making it easy to get off the boat and get on the boat from the water.
– The boat has 2 Volvo Penta D6-370 diesel engines with IPS 500 propulsion system. Each engine develops 370 HP. The IPS propulsion system allows the boat to be operated with the joystick, making complex boat maneuvers simple to execute.
– There is 11.5 KWA Onan diesel generator that is capable of generating enough power to run 2 Air Conditioning systems and all electrical equipment and electronics on board.
– The boat is equipped with 2 Domestic 12,000 BTU ACs for a total climate control of the entire inside space. One of the AC is installed in the Saloon and the other is installed in
The cockpit area is equipped with a captains bench and modern electronics package necessary to safely operate the boat. The electronics package consists of Raymarine E120 Multifunction Display, Radar, Autopilot, VHF Radio, and Volvo Penta gauges and EVC electronics control and display equipment. The boat is also equipped with Hummingbird navigation/fish finding system. The cockpit has a dedicated 4? AC vent, electric fan and a cupholder. Pioneer Stereo system is within easy reach of a captain for onboard entertainment. It's equipped with Bluetooth RF and CD player. Finally, a joystick for IPS500 boat propulsion system is also located within easy reach of the captain.
If you're interested in this gorgeous Beneteau please contact us to schedule a showing!
"WE FINANCE - WE TAKE TRADE-INS - WE EXPORT - WE TRANSPORT"
Call Us: (305) 510-4740
We offer virtual showings on all boats.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Steering System
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.