Rick Obey Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 2010 Beneteau Monte Carlo 47 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Built for speed and efficiency, the Monte Carlo 47 hull design has been especially developed to optimize the performance of the Volvo Penta IPS system. Twin Volvo D6 diesel engines combine for 870 hp. The choice of this technology gives the boat some unique advantages, such as the power of the pods, (joystick control) optimized fuel consumption, comfort, increase in space, flexibility and ease of handling. An open design with a spacious cockpit. Complete with an electric opening roof and sun canopy extension, etc. Everything is designed to simplify your life on board. 3 cabins and 2 heads, providing a generously proportioned V.I.P. cabin forward. Master Cabin is full beam with en suite head. Galley is down with convection oven, 2 burner stovetop, dishwasher, and clothes washer/dryer located under companionway stairs. Large sunroof and retractable awning on aft deck give shade. Grill and mini fridge on aft deck.
– New 40" inch Samsung TV.
– Fushion Sound System with 6 JBL speakers and sub woofer
– Underwater lights that change color
– Hydraulic swim platform by SeaLift USA was added in June of 2019 and carries a 2019 Yamaha EXR Rec Lite Waverunner. Large garage holds tender or water toys.
– Raymarine e125 with software version v19.03-00036
– TS6 props with fresh prop speed reach 3500-3600 rpm's wide open throttle
– Exceptional condition, well-maintained. Recent survey and service records available for inspection*
– 1700 hours on twin Volvo D6-435 combine for 870 hp 165 gallons on each tank combine for 330 gallons
– 2100 hours on Cummings Onan Generator model 7MDKBL-5871E Kilowatts 7.0
– Fresh water tank 85 gallons
– ANG power converter SPC12.5KVA (this is a Euro spec yacht)
– 4 A/C units/zones recently serviced, one for each stateroom and one for the salon.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!